Step 1 Sole Source Step 1 Sole Source: Weight loss journey

That's a good idea, I read through the steps with anticipation of when I will move but still on SS+ at the mo!

I have clothes that I can now fit it which is fab, I'm going to buy new but not til I'm at my target! I bought some blouses for work just before Easter and now they are too big, nice problem to have than too small!!

I discovered yesterday that some of the shakes are nice hot, don't know why I've not tried it before!!

That is a lovely problem to have, its good to hear you are finding it easy. Hot chocolate shake with coffee is yummy too.

Do you plan to ss until goal or come up the steps as you get closer?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I just follow what my CWC tells me, but I'm week 7 now so I'm thinking that I will be moved soon. I'm happy either way although I think I would enjoy moving through the steps if I still see results, what about you? Any advice?

Yes and I've been told the vanilla with a teaspoon of coffee added is nice too

I basically did the same but its been my decision to step 3 (cwc approved though) I started running while I was on holiday (I'm not very good mind) and I really want to keep it up. My weight obsession is going into decline in a positive way and now my goals are all fitness bassed. My current goal is to run a mile without a breather, baby steps.

Was toying with the idea of doing a tiramisu inspired thing by mixing a moussing half a vanilla with coffee, a chocolate then the other vanilla as is layering it up in a bowl and the grating a frozen toffee bar over the top.

Yes I understand that, training does build your body up and you need those nutrients to do it! I think healthy eating is the key for it all and becoming a healthy eater is the way forward for me!

Oh that sounds nice, let me know how if turns out!!!

I think the exercise is boosting my immune system. I kicked my colds bum in two days and hubby has had it for five already.

Was thinking about making a muffin out of the porridge so I get an oaty muffin.

Hope you are having another breezy day

It does make you feel better and yes it helps with all the germs and things!

Oh let me know how that turns out!

Yes I'm doing good, I'm hoping this lasts and doesn't change any time soon, hubby is the same, so positive! He's lost 2 stone now!!

Back