Step 1 Sole Source Step 1 Sole Source: Weight loss journey

That is amaze-balls!! 12lbs!! you must feel so much more comfortable and confident than you did 3 weeks ago. I cant wait until I can say the same. Are you still in the zone a breezing it?
I'm doing well, the extra protein has really helped me out my energy levels are much higher than they were and i'm not obsessing over food because I'm so hungry. Still no ketosis for me tho grumble. This is day 7, the first time I did this diet I went into ketosis at the end of day 1!! something is defiantly up.

I am yes, it just seems so easy and my husband is also going to give it a go! That will make me more determined lol!!

Sounds like you are in the zone as well!! Glad the extra protein is helping you! We will be in our bikinis before we know it!!

That will be so much better to do it together, you can spur each other on.

I am totally in the zone sod ketosis, I don't need it. Husband is being really good by dragging me to the gym and joining me for long walks. Its weird you mentioned bikinis, I just got another one for holiday.:D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes that's what I'm hoping although he's bound to loose more than me, think men do, but just makes me more determined lol!!

Oh lol, I need to book a holiday first!!

Yeah the lucky ******* have a higher metabolism than we do because they have more muscle.

Spin day tomorrow so I get extra extra protein woo!!

Makes you sick and the don't have the totm or hormone issues, makes you sick but it makes it's easier for me dinner wise, I can do the kids dinner and then him and I. He has been started in step 2 so slightly more protein, choice and he can have milk but I can live with that!

Oh excellent, every little helps lol.....I'm working today so it's water and the carton shake for me!

Men do have it easier, no doubt about it. I missed my spin class cos I had to wait I for a delivery. Boo hiss. No extra extra protein for me. :(

There is a class I can make tomorrow and the instructor is a hard ass so I will be going to that instead and dragging husband with me. I did manage to get in a walk today so should end up on around 14000 steps by the time I finish work. Weigh in is on sat, fingers crossed. How did you get on today? hope you had a good one.

You've been so good I'm sure you'll get a great result!! It's horrible here today, chucking it down! I'm making a chicken and spinach curry for dinner, really looking forward to it!

Ooooooooh I love curry, by far my favourite cuisine. I will probably just have yet another omelette after the gym cos its so quick. I'm not expecting a huge loss, I only have 10lbs until goal so I would be happy with 2 lbs. how long until you wi?

Gah!! Husband got tickets to the godzilla premier on sunday and we cant go. I haven't been to a premier since man of steel came out boohiss. Just a bit of background, husband works for warnerbros and we used to get premier tickets all the time and it a really goo night out but they have been think on the ground for the last year. Between missing premier, loosing lots of over time at work and animal care issues I'm starting to think the holiday is not worth it.

Ok spoilt child bit over. I really do want to go on holiday and not being able to go to a premier cos I'm going on a cruise is a very nice problem to have as is not being able to do more overtime. I'm lucky to have a job.

My wi is on Monday and hubby is Tuesday! I only ever seem to loose 2-3lbs no matter what I do! I'm sure he will loose loads being his first week! Well done you only being 10lb from goal, sounds like a dream!!

Sounds amazing, never been to a premiere but I think is prefer the cruise! How awful to be in that situation!! They were advertising Godzilla when we went to the IMAX at the weekend, have you been there?

2-3 lbs off is great, hope I get that. Your hubby is bound to loose a stone then try to tempt you with takeout as he has done so well. How is he getting on with his week?

Not been to an imax yet, I would love to though, actually I'm not sure why I haven't already.

For me as long as it's going down I'm happy!! He is on day three and he's doing well, already 8lb gone!!

Yes you should, we went to the one in Waterloo, was amazing!

8lbs! Wow I would be so happy if I was 8lbs lighter.

Tomorrow is the day of the final preholiday wi. I haven't even peeked on my scales this week so I don't have time to go off the rails if its not what I want but to be honest I don't care what they say. I am so in the zone I actually got new gym trainers for my holiday. There is no way I am going to put on loads of weight and get lazy while I'm away, I have worked way to hard for this level of fitness to let it go now.

Hey there nmc, well I am back from my holibobs and totally shattered. There was so much cleaning up to do after the woman we had looking after our cats, totally abused our home grrrrr.

Well I stayed the same for my final pre holiday wi which was annoying. Feel I have gained weight while I was away but won't go on the scales yet as I am massively retaining water (my feet and legs are soooo swolen)

How have you been? How is your renovation going and most importantly how are you doing on the diet?

Welcome back Coggers! Sorry to hear about your house, that happened here the other year, so annoying to come home to!!

I'm doing good thank you, had my wi on Monday and another 3lb gone! I've lost 19lbs and 6" so far and I'm enjoying it! Just seems a way of life now! I've joined the forum on FB as well now, so inspiring seeing what people do!!

You will be back in the swing of it before you know it!!

Thanks nmc's, its good to be back. I am going to spend the week on 1500 cals and then work my way down from there. Think I will step 3 my way to goal, slow but steady.

Nice loss nmc's 6 inches is great, have you got any new clothes for summer?

Back