Step 1 Sole Source Step 1 Sole Source: Weight loss journey

RIGHT!! ahhhhhhh 4'11 it all makes sense now.

well I am 2 products and 2 eggs into my 3rd day 1 and thanks to a very busy day at work I feel fine and haven't really thought about food. Think my head is finally back in the right place to do this properly.

You are not short you are fun size haha. So how is it going today?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

pretty darn good, had a soup (cooked like a muffin) a tuna salad (bit dry) and a plain porridge with a teaspoon of banana shake (LUSH!!!!!) when I get home tonight I will have either banana porridge again or the apple cinnamon. also necked 2.5 liters of water, should be at least 3ls by bed time. I managed a walk today too and have done my 10,000 steps. :D

It really does make you fell good!! I love to feel in control. Have you tried using the water flavour and mix a mousse to make jelly?

Is the mousse another product? I've not had that!

How is it going? I've been working the last few days been so busy! But I've been 100% good!

The mix a mousse is something you add to a shake (think you need a hand blender for it) and it turns the shake into a mousse. I've not tried it cos i'm not a huge fan of the shakes but would be interested if I could use it to make some yummy jelly.

Well done on sticking to plan, hope work hasn't been stressful for you. I have been doing well too, tho I did scoff an extra 20gs of chicken the other day lol. This week has actually been quite an achievement for me, normally I do really well during the day when i'm working this shift then stuff my face stupid just before bed. It feels good to chip away at the bad habits. weigh in is tomorrow and I am really hoping for a STS after the Easter excess.

Oh right, I may ask about that!

Well done you!!! I'm sure that extra chicken won't make any difference, not like it's a load of chocolate or crisps! I think once your good you get such a buzz off if that you somehow keep going!! Good luck for your weigh in today, I'm crossing everything for a good result for you and I'm sure you will get one!

It's hubby birthday tomorrow and my sons on Sunday, we are out all weekend but I've planned all places to eat where I can have chicken and a green salad and I will take a bar with me too!! I can do this and no cake for me!!

Well done on the forward planning, think that is half the battle when it comes to diets. Good idea taking a bar, that way you won't feel deprived when they have afters. Genius!

Went a bit chicken crazy last night when I got home from work. My body is not going into ketosis so I'm really bloody hungry all the time, so I went and had loads more food (an extra portion of chicken). Think I might have to have a decent meal every three days or so (no carbs) to keep the hunger from making me binge. Might go ask my cdc what she thinks and maybe read up at the atkins group for keto friendly meals. What do you think?

Well I asked cdc and she said to give it until tomorrow and if ketosis still isn't happening to up the protein meals so I don't go into starvation mode. Anyway results are in and I have lost 4lbs since monday which means I am about 3lbs heavier than I was before easter. I'm not going to get down to wedding weight of 10 8 before we go away on the 12th for our honeymoon so I'm going to aim for 5lbs off, I would like to be in the 10's when we go.

Would it be a little bit extreme to take my scales with me? A 14 night food and wine cruise could ruin all my hard work if I don't keep myself in check.

How are you getting on today?

Well done you, 4lb is fab!! Holidays are hard and I'm dreading them myself! You probably don't need the scales, I'm sure you know when you've overindulged or gained, I always seem too! You have to enjoy things as well, the weight can't take over your life!!

I've had another good day, I had some rockets with my chicken tonight, I really enjoyed it, I'm assuming rocket is ok?

All leaves are fine :D I love using water cress to pepper up my salads. Are you going away at all this year? I figured I would combine trips to the gym with low carbing for holiday to try and limit damage, don't want to take thin clothes for the way there and fat clothes for the way back.

Have you tried any other diets before? If so what did you think of them?

Did as cdc suggested and had extra protein tonight so I logged it on mfp (bacon medallions and quorn egg white omelette) and according to my fitbit (good lord I sound like such a looser, but I love an app and a gadget) my exercise for today more than covered it.

We haven't booked anything yet because we are having renovations on the house so we will see!

I love rocket and really enjoyed my dinner last night!

What woman hasn't done a diet of some kind lol?! I've done weight watchers and lost on that but took forever, did 5:2 but wasn't good because I suffer with migraines and the lack of anything wasn't good! I've tried the tablets that burn the fat so yes I've tried loads but this one seems to be working the best so I will stick with it!

Oh yes I love an app and gadget too! It's the world we live in now!!

House renovation, I am sooooo jealous!!! There is so much I would love to change in our house. I think 5.2 is a the only thing I haven't tried ha, just know it wouldn't work for me.

Glad you enjoyed your dinner, a satisfying meal can make all the difference.

Just been to spin class with a new instructor, he was soooooo hard on us! I think he is my second favourite now :D

So back to apps etc any exercise ones you recommend? I like s work it, it syncs with mfp.

5.30am I'm up and in the shower so I can get to work for 7.30 and do a over a12 hour shift. You just know it's going to be one of those bad days that seems drag on for eternity.

Hiya, how are you doing? Well I had me weigh in this morning and another 2lbs off, I'm happy with that! 12lbs in 3 weeks! I was pleased because we were out all weekend and I didn't drink much water so I'm chuffed!

Back