Step 2 810 - how did you do?

leightonsmommy

Hi Everyone,
Im due to start CD tomorrow. When I spoke to my CDC on the phone, she suggested that i start on 810. I have 3 to 4 stone to loose ( i would be happy with 3, ecstatic at 4, but dont want to set myself too high a hurdle initially :)) However after reading through all the threads, this step seems to be something that people go up to after a period of losses on SS and im worried im not going to lose much by starting here? Can you still go into ketosis on 810? If you have started your journey on 810 i would be grateful to hear how your losses have gone!
TIA
Leightonsmommy xx

810 is a great one to start on. Some people go into ketosis, some don't, but either way it wont make a lot of difference because of the high protein level.

It's a fab plan. I have clients who have only ever done this one and they are losing really well :clap:

Hi . I did ss for 3/4 days to get into ketosis. I have 3 products per day plus a 200 cal meal at night. I have now added skimmed milk and am still losing weight , i have lost a stone in 2 weeks. If you are over 5' 8 you need the extra calories to lose weight, otherwise you may go too low in cals and go into shutdown. The recommended cal intake to maintain a healthy weight in women averages at 2000 , so 810 is still very low. Drink plenty water, that is the key to good losses. The more rigidly you stick to the plan , the quicker you'll be off it . If you cheat it will set you back weeks. Keep that in mind if you are tempted. Remember , little pickers wear big knickers!!

Hi . I did ss for 3/4 days to get into ketosis. I have 3 products per day plus a 200 cal meal at night. I have now added skimmed milk and am still losing weight , i have lost a stone in 2 weeks. If you are over 5' 8 you need the extra calories to lose weight, otherwise you may go too low in cals and go into shutdown.

That is SS+ though. 810 is more than that. The 5'8" thing just applies to SS :)

Hiya, I am due to start CD on 26th of this month and will be doing the 810 plan.

Good Luck Xx

going from ss+ to the 810 plan wasnt much change in the weight loss to be honest over a monthly period, i was doing ok on the 810 plan, its not a bad one tbh

Back