Step 2 810 question

ladybug25

For people who've been on 810 have u had consistent weight losses?
Just wanted to know wether your weight loss down or it's been your journey all way through? X

Unfortunately for me iv been on step 2 for a week now an had my weigh in today! I stayed the same! Was so disappointed! Even though i did exercise aswell! I also had smaller portions than what its stated in the book as they are huge!! But my consulant said it could be coz my bmi is 23 now so its already in the heathy zone! Bu id still like to lose more! Let me
Know how it goes for u!

Hi ladybug, i have been on step 2 from the start and am due for my 8th wi tonight. So far i have lost 2 stone 11, i know that step 2 works for me as i look forward to my evening meal x

Wow baby can't believe your CDC is stil allowing you to continue on such a low plan.

Anyway op I've been doing 810 and lost 7lb in my first week.

When I did cd many moons ago I ate the same as I do now and I lost 6 stone in 5 mnths I think it was.

Probably be a little slower than doing ss but at least you can eat.

Hi, i drink about 3 litres of water a day and havent exercised yet ( other than taking the dog for his walks)

I move up too 1000cals next week! Im only doing 810 for two weeks to eat used to eattin again!!

Ahh thats the mistake im making i guess, im only drinking about 4pints a day! Thats a little just over 2litres! I must increase my water intake!! Thanks for the advice! :)

Well I am doing Step 2 and my losses were good until two weeks ago when I hit a plateau :( I have been doing the shred and still am not losing :( I think it may be due to the fact that I have not been drinking enough (drinking bare minimum despite sweating so much while exercising, so now I drink more).

Back