step 2 and weight loss HELP ???? WORKING N/Y

maryan

:):D:rolleyes:hi everyone i am new to cambridge diet and i am started at step 2 due to high bmi at the moment i am at week 2 so far lost 3 kg :eek:;) :) started with weight 140kg / 22 st so yeh :(. can you please kindly share ur experiance on step 2 and what was the result and if it is different than SS because i really wanted to do the SS step but i wasn't allowed hopefully later time my consultant could move me up step :). THANKS :):):):)

:):D:rolleyes:hi everyone i am new to cambridge diet and i am started at step 2 due to high bmi at the moment i am at week 2 so far lost 3 kg :eek:;) :) started with weight 140kg / 22 st so yeh :(. can you please kindly share ur experiance on step 2 and what was the result and if it is different than SS because i really wanted to do the SS step but i wasn't allowed hopefully later time my consultant could move me up step :). THANKS :):):):)
Hi , I'm looking for buddy has I have similar amount of weight to loose I'm currently 20 st 10lbs how are you finding it ?

Hi I've 35lbs to goal
But I did start this year at BMI 42 230 lbs I'm 174lbs now
If your have me id like to support you ?
I start CWP SS tomorrow I pick up packs and have consultation x

Hi I've 35lbs to goal
But I did start this year at BMI 42 230 lbs I'm 174lbs now
If your have me id like to support you ?
I start CWP SS tomorrow I pick up packs and have consultation x
Hi yes please I need as much support as possible I'm finding it really hard , but I have to do it , what keeps you going

Back