Step2 810kcal Step 2 Pud's Diary and in's and out's

pudpud

Good evening.

I am opening this diary as a way to keep a record and track of what i am eating. I need some accountability as lately i have been picking at things i shouldn't

So a bit about me. I have successfully lost 3 stones since January. I lost 10 pounds cutting out junk and the rest i have lost on CD. I have mainly sole sourced throughout with the odd ss+ day thrown in too. I love CD, it's the only thing i have ever been able to stick too.
From today i have moved upto step 2 as i was feeling a bit deprived on SS and SS+ and i don't want to feel like that

Today i have had

B: Choc Shake
L: Choc Tetra
D: Salmon (which i know isn't on the allowable foods list but it never stalled my weight loss, the first time i did CD) Courgette and Broccoli
S: Malt Toffee Bar and the rest of my milk allowance in Coffee

Water: 4 Litres

My start weight was 15 Stones 13Lbs and i am now 12 Stones 13Lbs so 3 stones gone exactly

Still want to lose a good 2 stones extra though :)

I just wanted to say hello and well done on your 3 stone loss. X

Hi Honey-J and Julie! Thanks for popping by

Easter holidays and kids at home, was a bit undecided on what to do with them but they seemed happy enough to stay at home and playing xbox and going in the garden. It's so windy out there anyway, so at home we stayed

Another good day on track. I decided to start exercising today as up until now i have done zero and i want all the benefits of regular exercise so i found an old workout DVD in my cupboard and put it on. It's the Charlie Brooks one which i have done before and enjoyed it.
Well, i was sweating at the end of it and managed about 40 minutes of it, so i'm really pleased i got that far

Todays Menu
B: Strawberry Shake
L: Choc Tetra
D: Squash and Lentil Stew from the CWP book (really looking forward to that later)
S: Malt toffee Bar

Fluids: 4 litres of water, 2 Fruit teas and my milk allowance in my coffee

Exercise: 40 minute workout DVD!! :)

Back