Step 3 - anyone else?

Dids123

Hi all - I'm starting CD tommorow on step 3, I would really love to hear from anyone else doing step 3. My starting weight is 19 stones, have 7 weeks till my holiday and want to lose as much as poss for then, I know I'm not gonna be slim by then but even losing a bit will boost my self esteem I'm sure :))

Dids123 said:
Hi all - I'm starting CD tommorow on step 3, I would really love to hear from anyone else doing step 3. My starting weight is 19 stones, have 7 weeks till my holiday and want to lose as much as poss for then, I know I'm not gonna be slim by then but even losing a bit will boost my self esteem I'm sure :))

Hi I started at19.5 almost 13 weeks ago I'm now 15.9 u will lose a fair bit before your holiday xxx good luck on your journey xxxx

Hey dids,
I have been doing SS and SS+ for 4 weeks and have lost a stone, tomorrow i move to step three as im.going on my hols, plus i feel more comfortable on three small meals a day and we can exercise.
Ill follow your diary to see how your doing!!!
:)

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs

Wow your both doing fab!! I'm really looking forward to starting tomorrow - although I am a bit nervous about wether I will like the shakes and soup!!! I do hope so ;)) would be good to hear any recipe ideas you have xx

I love the shakes could live off them alone, hates the soups (sorry)
Well keep each other motivated!!
There are a few meals i cant wait to try;
Jacket potato with tuna and spring inion.with salad
Chickin ticka with brown rice and.cubed.sweet potatoes
Baby boils chicken and long stem brocoli
Chicken and cous cous salad
Theres so many yum
Im also going to do shakes for breakfast not have a.breakfast and keep the egg.and.bread for a sandwich with the salad for lunch
Xx

Oooh some good ideas Kerry! I've only got strawberry shakes, I'm not keen on milkshake tbh - well except McDonald's vanilla haha!!! Yes we can defo keep each other motivated - i really want this to work!!!

I have my 4th weigh in tomorrow ill.let you.know.how i go x

Hi I started on step 3 last Friday. I would have gone on SS but my medical profile prevented that. I really needed a break from food so my consultant suggested 4 foodpacks plus 2 pints of skimmed milk per day.
I chose a variety of foodpacks avoiding flavours I knew I didn't like. I'm working on porridge for breakfast, shake for lunc
h,soup for dinner and a
bar for inbetweens. I make the shake up with milk, add milk to the porridge. I chill the bars and slice them into little pieces.
I thought I would be starving but am not, so far at least.

Go for it and good luck.

Ooh bet shakes taste lovely with milk!!

Hi gafia, have you had a weigh in yet? Sounds like ur doing fab!

Hi Dids, my weigh in is on Thursday morning. I couldn't resist getting on my scales this morning and between Friday morning and today I have lost four pounds. I need to go to the supermarket so I'll hang on to that thought!
Actually I don't feel hungry at all this morning, but I've had half a portion of porridge as I believe it's important to eat regularly. I've got a bit of a challenge tonight as well as I'm in a choir and we have time off over the summer and it's our end of term party complete with lots of food. I'm going to make sure I eat just before I leave the house!

Wow 4lb since Friday?! Fab! I've had my first shake this morning tasted ok :)) planning on having chicken and rice this evening, which reminds me I must get chicken out the freezer! Just stay determined and imagine how good you will feel tomorrow having resisted the food x

Well so far so good! Shake was ok, had green salad and fruit at 13.00ish and just had chicken and mushroom soup which was surprisingly yummy!!!

I'm only on day 4 so can't really comment, I just didn't feel ready to ss! Weigh in on Monday so will let you know ;))

My mum is on her 25th week of step 3 and will hit the 100lb loss mark next week :) x

Back