Step It Out for May Challenge!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
The weather is warm the evenings are long and it is a great time of year for walking:D

Anyone up for a May Challenge stepping it out:confused:

I am pledging to up my steps and hopefully by the end of May I will be doing 10,000 steps daily!

Last edited:
They both clip theirs to their trouser pockets. Think this is how they are generally worn.

Irene, I think it is best to work up to what feels comfortable for you.

If you overdo at the start...you will feel exhausted and not want to go again.

Do it at your own pace and see the improvement week by week.

I find one day I could be flying it and the next I am dragging myself along...I have got pretty unfit again:sigh:

The main thing is to enjoy it:)

Hello ladies i am in the may challenge if you ladies are still doing it, Mini and Irene are you ladies still walking i could use the motivation.

Im in

I will try and do 10,000 steps per day. do i just need to post my daily results here or is there somewhere else i should put them :D

While on holiday I walked as much as i could even walking up and down the stairs between decks instead of using the lift. Have not been out for a walk since i got back as it is too cold for my sore face (have sinusitis). Will be back walking asap

Irene xx

Hello Vodka we were just posting our steps here daily, I dont post my steps I post the miles I walk daily, I had stop, but this challenge really helped me keep on track and i was more committed. So I will start posting sunday or monday.

My mobile counts steps so i just put it in my pocket and forget about it, the most it's registered is 8895 steps so I'm trying to beat my record, another challeng I will overcome

New week begins today Sunday 18th Steps for today!

USAgirl
Monday -
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday.....

scousemouse0151
Monday -
Tuesday-
Wednesday -
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday.....

vodaka999
Monday -
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -

Supersara2001
Monday -
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -

MINI-MINOR
Monday -
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -

MINI
Monday -
Tuesday -

Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -

Ireneh
Monday
-
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday

Ohhh didnt realise this was here. didnt do yesterdays but i will do it today :D

Ok ladies I am reporting in for monday I walk 1 mile i know it isnt much,but i am just starting back I will try to get back up to my 4 miles daily, I havent taken my walk for today yet, i will be reporting back later today

Hello ladies i am just reporting in.
Mon- 1 mile
Tues- no walking
Weds- I walked 4 miles. Ok everyone keep on moving

Back