Step One -

Bellerine

Silver Member
Hi all,

I am on Day two of Exante after going on LT for a few weeks. I lost about a stone on LT and I hope to lose about 7 stone more.

You know I dont really think of myself as fat! It kinda shocks me that I qualify for the Century Club. I dont really care about my size. But I do care that I am scared of long flights of stairs and that my mobility is starting to be affected by my weight. And that I can't dance or run. And that my life will be shorter by YEARS if I dont do something now. Its time to take control, stop being a glutton and so here I am committing myself to losing 100lbs and to getting to a super healthy BMI.

Bellerine.

Hi Bellerine., welcome and good luck, it's a long journey, but I'm sure you'll do it

Thanks Jim. You look amazing btw. Inspiring.

Bellerine

Morning, how's things love?

Hello Bellerine!
What a freaking COOOOOL name you have. I love it! I am glad you have decided to do this for yourself and for the right reasons. That way it will work. You do deserve more out of life! Oh, those dreadful stairs. I remember in the Navy going full blast 20-30 flights a day and no lost breath even. Now 20 steps kill me! Well, maybe not kill but I know I have been working at about step 17! LMAO.
Ireland - WOW! That is a country I am dying to visit. It is on my bucket list.
My goal is to visit every country before I die.
I hope that is a long way off which is why I need to lose weight too!
Call on me anytime you need an ear! Keep your focus and love you!
Have a great day!
Didi

Back