Discover Stephs Best Shot!..... and final one :-(

You were doing brill hun, lets get u back on track! Do u find doing a food diary helpful? mine is my lifeline!! :D

I am back!!!!!

Alot has happened in the last few months (year)...... My son is now 3.... my partner cheated on me and we are no longer together...... I've had my hair cut off and dyed... (new start, new me etc...).... I've had the heartbreak diet going on for a few months..... and that has kicked me up the bum to carry on!
I don't know how I will fair over Xmas.... but will cross that bridge when I come to it!
I've signed up for WW online... although I've kind of abandoned that already.... so i'm just winging it at the moment and trying to be healthy! My weigh day is a Sunday so from this week onwards I will track my food!!!

How are you all doing? xx

Fri 16th Nov 2012

I wasn't going to bother tracking yet..... I wish I had never today..... but might aswell start so I can see where I go wrong! :-/

Today I had:

Bfast

Special K with Skimmed Milk

Snack

Alpen Light Bar
Banana........ (looks like i'm doing well right??).......

Lunch

Chips from the chippy and curry sauce

Snack

Pack of toffee's

I am soooooo mad at myself! I called into work after going to the salon and they were having chippy friday... and I didn't say no! What a plank! I should of just gone home, what loon goes into work on their day off anyway!! ha ha
Oh well I am not going to have any tea... I know that's prob not best thing to do but I am still full.... I've got some home made carrot and corriander soup on the hob if I get peckish.... Only thing is, homemade soup isn't the same without crusty bread and butter!!! (wander why i'm the size I am?? ha ha) xx

Back