Steph's culinary delights

Morning all, grey and rainy in London today. Not really sure what day I am having tbh :)

B: skinny sf vanilla latte HE A, fruit salad, yogurt

L: Cottage cheese, quorn bbq bites, salad

D: Homemade roasted tomato pasta sauce, angel hair pasta, salad

S: choc squidgy cake 2, apple, banana
E: None today
W: 2 litres

Have a good day!

Morning! Grey in London today, can't get over coming in and it's dark and getting home and it's dark :sigh:

WI today! My scales say I have lost, but we will see what the official scales say!

Red day today

B: skinny sf vanilla latte HE A, fruit salad
MM: 5K run
L: Cottage cheese, quorn pieces bbq
D: Not sure yet, plans tonight so it may just be a hi fi bar!

Have a tricky day today, at lunch is a tasting I am going to at the restaurant downstairs for the potential xmas menu to see if we want to book with them (as a company), and after weigh in is the Body shop party at the local pub. At least there I will drive so I won't be able to drink :)

Have a great day x

Morning all, 4 lbs off at wi last night and slimmer of the week. Well chuffed with that! Feeling a green day coming on!

B: yum yum 8, skinny sf vanilla latte HE A
MM: fruit salad, ww yogurt

L: Gazpacho, ww bread HE B

D: Pasta bake, with fresh tomatoes, portabellos, and lc light HE A

S: fruit
E: rest day

Have a good day!

Morning all, on a real downer today. Already had 2 donuts (16 syns), and meeting up with family later so no chance of making it to the gym. Luckily I am starting a sailing course which is 9:30 - 4:30 Sat and Sunday so I should get a fair amount of exercise. Need to kick myself up the @rse, but so don't care at the moment.

B: skinny latte HE A, 2 donuts 16
MM: pineapple, blueberries, nectarine, kiwi

L: Gazpacho HE B, cottage cheese

D: Out with family, so the lightest thing I can find

Have been slacking the last week. :break_diet:
Trying to get back into the swing of things, but have not planned at all today! Extra easy day today I think

B: skinny sf vanilla latte HE A, porridge HE B, banana, blueberries

L: Smoked salmon, salad

D: Quorn kievs 3, sw wedges, steamed carrots

S: fruit salad

Have a good day
x

Hey Steph,

Just saw you lost 4lbs last week! That is brilliant! :D How are you doing today? Getting back on track? Hope all ok.

Hey Steph,

Just saw you lost 4lbs last week! That is brilliant! :D How are you doing today? Getting back on track? Hope all ok.
Thanks Honey, I have given myself a well needed kick up the backside :) and am back on track thanks.

xx

Back on track with exercise too, ran yesterday and off to powerplates today, hip was playing up last week and only ran once and had my sailing course all weekend.

Time to get motivated again! only 9 more days til my bday!

Think it will be an EE day today

B: Cereal HE B, fruit, skinny sf vanilla latte HE A

L: Chilli con carne, rice

D: Beef & broccoli stir fry, rice noodles

E: 30 mins powerplates

Have a good day x

Just not feeling SW at the moment! 40th bday on Saturday and just can't get into it. Am going away for the weekend and will enjoy myself and kick myself back into it next week. Still exercising though!

B: Skinny sf vanilla latte, fruit
L: Veggie sushi, rice noodles, edamame 3 syns
D: Cottage pie (HE B for olive oil), 2 syns for gravy granuals.

S: nectarine
W: 2 litres h20 and peppermint tea

x

Revelations! Work had a nutritionist in today and she really opened my eyes about how bad sugar is for you. I will really try to limit my sugar where I can and try to adopt the low GI way of eating.

I will also up my protein as well, she went into blood types and eating as well which I found really interesting

B: Protein shake, skinny sf vanilla latte

MM: 2 pieces bacon, 2 slices wholemeal HE B, brown sauce

L: Vegetarian shep pie with sweet potato mash, runner beans

D: Grilled salmon, sweet potato or bns wedges, steamed carrots

S: banana
E: 6.5k run
W: 2 litres H20, Peppermint tea

Have a good day!
x

Morning

Not too well today. When I got home last night I was feeling very flu like and went right to bed for the entire night due to feeling awful and extremely queasy. Haven't eaten since lunch yesterday

B: banana
MM: porridge HE B

L: out for my bday lunch with work today, not feeling like eating much

D: Grilled chicken salad

S: not much
E: 30 min powerplates

Have a good day

Forgive me SW for I have sinned, it has been 7 days since my last confession!

Well, I have emailed my consultant and asked for SW Amnesty at the next meeting. I will be rejoining, I stopped going for 3 weeks after so9me family stress, turning 40, blah blah blah. Anyway, enough excuses and getting back to it slowly and back to meetings as of Wednesday night.

Not sure what kind of a day yet, think it will be red.

B: Pumpkin breakfast cookie 3 syns, skinny sf vanilla latte HE A
MM: skinny sf vanilla latte HE A

L: Houmous 3 syns, feta 3, salad, banana

D: Steak, sw chips HE B, salad

E: none today

Have a good day x

Back