Steph's WW Diary!

stephhh

Hey everyone! I'm new here but love how useful the forum has been already, and I've only been here a day. Thought I would create a place for me to come everyday and record what's been going on. I started WW on the 28th April and so far have lost 4 pound. Here's everything you need to know:

Age- 17
Height- 5ft4
Start Weight- 12st 9
Weight Now- 12st 5
PP allowance- 30
Weigh in day- Thursday

Goals
~12st by the end of May
~11st by August 6th
~10st by October 10th​

12st is my 5% goal and I'm hoping to get that by the end of May. I'm going on a clubbing holiday in August so want to look nice and be comfortable in a bikini! And my 18th is on October 10th so I'd love to be able to squeeze into a nice little dress!

Well that's all for now, I'm going to work. (I work at McDonald's, believe me, that's a challenge!) I'm thinking I'll get them to make me a salad with fish fingers in since I've not given myself enough time this morning to make anything. Have a nice day everyone :)

welcome stephh. . congrats on 4lb loss already . Your goals are great and -very- doable .It must be hard looking at chips all day . Try to have a filling breakfast though eg Porridge ,weetabix, grilled bacon and scrambled egg . Boiled egg and wholemeal bread .this will set you up till lunch . Do you get a chance to go out for lunch or do you have to eat at work ??

Welcome to minis Steph :) Your goals are really realistic and you've done brilliant so far so im sure you will do fab. xxx

Thanks guys :)
Michillinwoman- Yeah I do get chance to go out and it's in the town centre so there's plenty of places to find food, I'm just really lazy a lot of the time!

I'm not sure how this week's weigh in is going to go. I've been picking a lot and have gone over by a couple of points today and on Saturday. I also haven't walked as much as I did last week, but there's still a few days to get some exercise in! Is it possible to redeem yourself if you mess a few days up?

Steph

Hiya Steph

Like the others have said, well done on your loss so far. My goal is also to feel good in my bikini on holiday, seriously need to hit the gym now to tone up! Where you going your holiday? Don't know about you but I can't wait!! x

I'm going to magaluf in Spain, where are you off too? I know there's going to be loooooads of people around about my age there so I've got to look as good as possible!

Woke up late today so didn't have any breakfast, since lunch was just around the corner. We went to wetherspoons and I ate the sweet chilli noodles without checking the pp value, turns out they were 15. Plus I had a few chips too so I pretty much demolished my points there haha. Had a sandwhich and now have 2 points left, I'm thinking WW lemon slice! Definitely need to plan out my meals more though. Tomorrow will be easier since Tue is weekly shop day so there's plenty of food in the house now to choose from! :D Hope everyone's day has been good

Steph

I'm going to magaluf in Spain, where are you off too? I know there's going to be loooooads of people around about my age there so I've got to look as good as possible!

Woke up late today so didn't have any breakfast, since lunch was just around the corner. We went to wetherspoons and I ate the sweet chilli noodles without checking the pp value, turns out they were 15. Plus I had a few chips too so I pretty much demolished my points there haha. Had a sandwhich and now have 2 points left, I'm thinking WW lemon slice! Definitely need to plan out my meals more though. Tomorrow will be easier since Tue is weekly shop day so there's plenty of food in the house now to choose from! :D Hope everyone's day has been good

Steph

Ooh Magaluf, will be fab fun!! A bunch of us went years ago for my friends 21st bday, was an excellent wee holiday. I'm sure you'll look fab by then!

I'm off to Cancun this year, cannot wait..always wanted to go to Mexico so finally got it booked for this year. I go 7 weeks on Sunday so not long to get a few more pounds off for me! Hope you get on fine for the rest of the week..sure you will! x

CC- 7 weeks is plenty of time! I'm sure you'll look fab too. :D

I've had a great day today! Everyone was in a great mood at work and it flew by, plus I've felt really motivated and haven't been tempted to cheat once! It's my day off tomorrow and WI day, and although the past couple of days have been good I'm still worried. To be honest, I don't even mind if I stay the same, just don't want to put anything on. I might take the dogs for a long walk anyway since I haven't done much exercise this week either. Oops.

Just realised I haven't shared my food diary yet either, so here we go!

May 11th

Breakfast - 7PP
Medium bowl of cornflakes - 3PP
1/4 Pint of Skimmed Milk - 1PP
Tesco low fat strawberry yogurt - 3PP (should have just had WW!)

Lunch - 7PP
WW bagel - 4PP
Laughing Cow cheese - 1PP
Tesco honey roast ham, 1 slice - 1PP
Lettuce - 0PP
Apple - 0PP
Babybel light - 1PP

Dinner - 13PP
Pork fillet - 7PP
Jacket Potato - 5PP
Laughing Cow Cheese - 1PP
Brocolli - 0PP

Dessert - 3PP
WW chocolate mouse- 3pp

Total Daily PP Used - 30/30
Weeklies - Destroyed all 49 on Saturday!

Last edited:
Today's menu looks lush, I hadn't thought about a jacket potato and laughing cow cheese - so obvious and sounds really nice :D

Don't worry about the occasional slip up, tomorrow is always a new day and I look at it as just that - one slip doesn't mean you have to slide all the way down the hill ;)

Having a holiday booked is a fab motivation too. Of on a tangent, I recently tried the McD grilled chicken salad with balsamic dressing - I was really surprised how good it is and really good 'value' points-wise too!

Your menu looks great steff, best of luck for tomorrow.

Have holiday booked too ,going to france in August. Not too worried about bikini but would love to be down about 2 stone to be more comfortable in the heat...Went last year and all the photos came out with me looking like a moon faced beetroot. !!:cry:

Hi Stephh,

well done so far, bet ure really motivated with such good results!
Im fairly new to this aswell started pro points on the 18th may and have lost 6lbs so far having a bit of a naughty week so far but i think im safely back on it today!

T x

DoingItForMe: I quite like the salad too, but I'm a fan of ceasar dressing which I know isn't as good. Ah well!

Michillinwoman: I'd love to go to France, I've heard it is really warm there though in the summer? I'm sure you'll lose that weight by August though

Tani- I know, the results are what keep me going! My mum was saying when she did weight watchers a few years ago she started to notice a difference at 10lbs, not far to go now. Well done with your 6lbs!

So I just got back from WI....I lost 3lbs! Brings me down to 12st2 and I've got my shiny 7lb sticker. I think I also just ate my weight in fish and chips to celebrate oops. Hope you all had a good day :D

well done hun! they say 7lbs is a dress size so u should see a big difference soon xxxx

Well done on your 3lb loss this week, what a great result! As for the fish and chips...that's what weigh in days or for, we have 'friday fun day' which ALWAYS consists of a chinese take away, keeps me motivated to reach the end of the week! x

3lbs is fabulous. As for the fish and chips, heck, you still have to live you know :p ;)

Well done!! A good wi always deserves a treat!
Keep up the good work!

J xx

congrats on the 3lb loss :D xxx

Well done Steff. 3lbs is a great week.:D:D
Love the sound of fish and chips !!!. I had a bit of a blowout too today but back to reality tomorrow

Thanks everyone!

I'm feeling good this morning. I got up at 7am and put on the Biggest Loser Workout DVD, only did 10 minutes of the cardio before I thought I was going to die but hey ho it's something. Just sitting now with my yummy ww jam on a toasted bagel and I'm off to work soon.

For lunch I've made myself a chicken wrap with red peppers, light mayo and lettuce. Haven't had a wrap in ages so it should be a nice change. Plus I told myself if I lost 2lb or more I would let myself have an oreo mcflurry today.....It's sad that I'm really excited for it. It's 10pp and I've planned out my menu so that 6 of the points come from my daily's and 4 from my weeklies. Speaking of weeklies, I'm going to try and not to use them this week! Shouldn't be a problem when it comes to drinking since I'm on new antibiotics and can't drink, but need to make sure I don't binge and say 'oh it's okay, I've got weeklies, surely the crumpets with cheese, ham sandwich, two bags of crisps, three chocolate biscuits and a cheeseburger won't equal 49...' No more guessing points starting from today :D

well done :) your doing really well .. im not much older than you, well i havent long turned 18 but yeahh..good luck ;D

Back