Steps In The Right Direction...86.6lbs Lost Fasting

So haven't weighed in yet this week. Fasted Tuesday, Thursday and today instead of my usual days so will weigh in the morning. Been quiet because apart from doing the hours of work I've had to do I've mainly been sleeping...seems to be how I cope when I'm struggling, I sleep a lot...slept 14 hours last night :eek: A lot of mixed emotions this week but I'm getting there. Determined to keep a grip on my eating and stick to what has been getting me my success so far. It will take time to get over things and get back on an even keel emotionally but I may as well spend that time keeping on the path of getting to a better and healthier me rather than wallowing and either staying in limbo or worse taking a backward step.

On a separate note what would you do if you knew that someone was trying to dupe people by pretending to be someone else rather than just admitting who they were and being themself? I can't stand dishonesty and a part of me wants to call them out on it but the other part of me hates confrontation and I'm a firm believer in "what goes around comes around" and that they will be eventually rumbled anyway without me getting involved. I hate seeing people believe in someone when they are being false and less than genuine. And the sad thing is I don't even see why they feel they have to do it. Hate having knowledge that other's don't!!

Will update with weigh in in the morning and get back to my usual posting and commenting as it certainly makes losing weight easier with genuine support.

Hi Ali, good luck for weigh in, im weighin tomoro too. u are doing so good, u are rite to stay focusd on ur diet, u'l feel all the beter for it each weigh day.

u'll prob get different answers but I would call the person up on it and give them chance to be honest with others or you wil b forced to tel those he is being dishonest too.

So haven't weighed in yet this week. Fasted Tuesday, Thursday and today instead of my usual days so will weigh in the morning. Been quiet because apart from doing the hours of work I've had to do I've mainly been sleeping...seems to be how I cope when I'm struggling, I sleep a lot...slept 14 hours last night :eek: A lot of mixed emotions this week but I'm getting there. Determined to keep a grip on my eating and stick to what has been getting me my success so far. It will take time to get over things and get back on an even keel emotionally but I may as well spend that time keeping on the path of getting to a better and healthier me rather than wallowing and either staying in limbo or worse taking a backward step.

On a separate note what would you do if you knew that someone was trying to dupe people by pretending to be someone else rather than just admitting who they were and being themself? I can't stand dishonesty and a part of me wants to call them out on it but the other part of me hates confrontation and I'm a firm believer in "what goes around comes around" and that they will be eventually rumbled anyway without me getting involved. I hate seeing people believe in someone when they are being false and less than genuine. And the sad thing is I don't even see why they feel they have to do it. Hate having knowledge that other's don't!!

Will update with weigh in in the morning and get back to my usual posting and commenting as it certainly makes losing weight easier with genuine support.

Hi - I'm v impressed with ur attitude Ali! And sleep must be what u need right now - I think it helps the body to recover from all sorts and u've been thro a lot. Good luck with the weigh in.

I know what u mean about confrontation but I'm sure u cd find a way of dealing with this person - I think I would if I was u I try to - but if u can't face it right now what the hell - as u say what goes round....

Good to have you back and with such a positive attitude, I'm so impressed that you've kept to the plan in the midst of all that is crashing down round your ears. It seems to me that if you can keep going through this you can keep going through anything, well done! Looking forward to hearing about weigh in.
About the person who isn't being honest, hmmmm, seems to me that you have a lot on your plate and you might be as well staying out of things BUT if it is going to upset/worry you and give you sleepless nights you might want to rethink that. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

So weigh in this morning and a loss of 2.4lbs. Really happy with that as last weekend was very calorific. Slept another 14 hours last night! This always happens.. first I can't sleep at all when I'm stressed and then it goes to barely being able to stay awake :rolleyes: I have a course with work this week so it will have a bit of an impact on my fasting. Still going to do my regular days but will be increasing my fast day calories to 750 as I have a 2 hour drive each way and think it's wise to have something before I leave in the morning and before I drive back late afternoon. Will just reduce my UDs by 250 to compensate and I doubt it will have much effect. Will go for a daily average of around 1500 calories which gives me a weekly pot of 10,500. I'm also going to maybe move my weigh day to a Monday. This is when I'm at my heaviest after a weekend of UDs so is a more honest weight. It does feel a bit of a cheat only weighing on my lightest day!

Think I'm just going to let the person who is being deceptive hang themself and take a back seat. They would need to be really dense to not realise I've rumbled them but if they want to carry on so be it. Don't understand why they feel the need to do it but hey ho. If they push it too far I will confront them and you can watch the fall out!!

We'll done on the loss Ali, you have done amazingly well to stick to it considering what you have to deal with at the moment

Regarding your other problem you do right to keep out of it, you have enough stress at the moment, you just need to take care of yourself just now.

Hope you have a good week and you enjoy your course :)

So weigh in this morning and a loss of 2.4lbs. Really happy with that as last weekend was very calorific. Slept another 14 hours last night! This always happens.. first I can't sleep at all when I'm stressed and then it goes to barely being able to stay awake :rolleyes: I have a course with work this week so it will have a bit of an impact on my fasting. Still going to do my regular days but will be increasing my fast day calories to 750 as I have a 2 hour drive each way and think it's wise to have something before I leave in the morning and before I drive back late afternoon. Will just reduce my UDs by 250 to compensate and I doubt it will have much effect. Will go for a daily average of around 1500 calories which gives me a weekly pot of 10,500. I'm also going to maybe move my weigh day to a Monday. This is when I'm at my heaviest after a weekend of UDs so is a more honest weight. It does feel a bit of a cheat only weighing on my lightest day!

Think I'm just going to let the person who is being deceptive hang themself and take a back seat. They would need to be really dense to not realise I've rumbled them but if they want to carry on so be it. Don't understand why they feel the need to do it but hey ho. If they push it too far I will confront them and you can watch the fall out!!

Wow Ali - I can feel ur determination across cyberspace - all that sleep must be doing u good! Brill that ur planning for ur course (hope it goes well) and u've made a good decision on the idiot too! Have a good week!

Wow Ali - I can feel ur determination across cyberspace - all that sleep must be doing u good! Brill that ur planning for ur course (hope it goes well) and u've made a good decision on the idiot too! Have a good week!
Thanks upndown x

Brilliant loss, well done!

Thanks Kitty x Have just realised I'm now out of the 200's.....never to be seen again fingers crossed!!

Monday - DD

All bran, skimmed milk, small banana - 280 calories
Cereal bar - 70 calories
Tesco butternut squash and falafel salad - 325 calories
Skimmed milk in 2 teas - 35 calories

Total day's calories 710.

Course went well, another 3 days to go and then have Friday off. Part of my job is to do with fraud prevention and this course is all about online fraud which seemed quite apt considering my recent dilemma! Person in question is still brazening it out :rolleyes: Is a really interesting course so it helped to pass the day quickly. Slightly more calories than an ordinary DD for me but had already planned that. Have made couscous, salad and spicy chicken to take with me tomorrow for lunch and I've a creme egg with my name on it for tomorrow as well!

Enjoy your course ali it sounds fascinating. Youve done well on your diet day. I always think it is harder to stick to eating plans when somewhere different.

Monday - DD

All bran, skimmed milk, small banana - 280 calories
Cereal bar - 70 calories
Tesco butternut squash and falafel salad - 325 calories
Skimmed milk in 2 teas - 35 calories

Total day's calories 710.

Course went well, another 3 days to go and then have Friday off. Part of my job is to do with fraud prevention and this course is all about online fraud which seemed quite apt considering my recent dilemma! Person in question is still brazening it out :rolleyes: Is a really interesting course so it helped to pass the day quickly. Slightly more calories than an ordinary DD for me but had already planned that. Have made couscous, salad and spicy chicken to take with me tomorrow for lunch and I've a creme egg with my name on it for tomorrow as well!

Hey - ur doing so well - let the *$*?*!* brazen it out all he likes - ur getting on with ur life nicely without him at the centre of it thank u!

Glad ur enjoying the course & enjoy the crème egg.

Well done on the DD, so much harder when you're out of your usual routine. Let your fraudster get on with it, it will come back to bite them sooner rather than later. Have a great day x

Just been reading through your diary. Sorry to hear you've been going through such a tough time. I can't believe how someone could be so selfish, cruel, nasty...I could go on. You deserve so so much better! Take care of you. You are doing so well!
Enjoy your up day lovely x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Ali, its challenging to stick to a plan when you are on a course. As for the fraudster, just leave them to it, what goes around comes around.

Well done Ali, its challenging to stick to a plan when you are on a course. As for the fraudster, just leave them to it, what goes around comes around.

Well done on the DD, so much harder when you're out of your usual routine. Let your fraudster get on with it, it will come back to bite them sooner rather than later. Have a great day x

Hey - ur doing so well - let the *$*?*!* brazen it out all he likes - ur getting on with ur life nicely without him at the centre of it thank u!

Glad ur enjoying the course & enjoy the crème egg.

Thanks everyone x This week is going well food wise, will update later with yesterday and today's eats. Course is going well too...really eye opening. Everything you do online leaves a traceable fingerprint...is mind boggling. Glad I don't do fraud work all the time or I'd end up suspicious of everyone! :rolleyes: I wish the person in question was ex upndown but it's not...would have no problem exposing him :p. And I am trying to ignore the person I have an issue with but when they post and comment umpteen times a day it's kind of hard to avoid....unless I stay offline which I don't really want to do.

Back