Steps In The Right Direction...86.6lbs Lost Fasting

Love the new avatar pic! So true! I think a gym or a dancersise class of some sort would be a great way to meet people. Where is that peanut bar from??? Droooooool! Xxx

Some of the snacks I picked up yesterday..

View attachment 145361

Had this today and LOVE it!! It's just like eating a bar of peanut butter :D

View attachment 145362

Really need to think of different types of exercise. Hula hoop and walking are fine but variety would be good. Maybe I'll join a gym when I've moved :eek:

Great idea to join a gym - if u fancied it u could even go to a local gym/classes now on a pay as u go basis?? Peanut bar sounds like heaven - not sure I want to know where it's sold - have enough temptation all around me already!!

Love the new avatar pic! So true! I think a gym or a dancersise class of some sort would be a great way to meet people. Where is that peanut bar from??? Droooooool! Xxx

Got them in Holland and Barrett for buy one get one half price but they are also in the tesco 4 for 3 offer in the "free from" aisle with the gluten, wheat free foods etc. 8g of protein, all natural and only 202 calories (...though I'm not meant to look at calories this month!!) I find a lot of healthy bars and snacks unpalatable but this was divine...just tasted of peanut butter. My new avatar is to remind me how far I've come from this time last year and to remind myself I don't need to be perfect and put too much pressure on myself.. just keep making small steps to a healthy diet and lifestyle x
Great idea to join a gym - if u fancied it u could even go to a local gym/classes now on a pay as u go basis?? Peanut bar sounds like heaven - not sure I want to know where it's sold - have enough temptation all around me already!!

All the gyms round here want at least a 3 month subscription and only the council one is pay as you go...and it's not appealing. Don't know if I'm confident enough for group classes yet...will need to rev up to that. I also own no clothes suitable for the gym and would need a mighty strong sports bra to keep my boobs under control and from doing me damage :p Peanut bar is well worth it and very filling if you get tempted x

Day 8/31

Breakfast - 2 slices of wholemeal toast with butter and a sliced banana

Lunch - Salad with lettuce, celery, radish, spring onion, tomato, cucumber, baby beetroot, cottage cheese and chicken breast.

Dinner - Chilli, lime and garlic baked sea bass fillet with new potatoes, carrots, broccoli, baby sweetcorn and green beans.

Snacks - Skinny vanilla latte
Meridian peanut bar
Nakd cocoa crunch bar

Exercise - 3.5 mile walk. No hula hoop today as giving my bruised hips the day off :rolleyes:

Really hungry tonight and no idea why. Also had my first panic about not counting calories and not weighing. But I am determined to keep going as I know it will do me good in the long run. I have kept myself amused by reading some other sections on Minis. The mind boggles at some of the posts you read especially when they are written by grown women! x

PM me some details if you like. I don't pretend to know everywhere in Belfast but I can certainly give you some pointers, it's a small city. City Centre would be ideal, some gorgeous apartments have gone up recently, especially riverside but yes they are dearer. Having said that you could then walk everywhere (you can easily walk from one side of Belfast to the other) and would be very close to all rail/bus links so wouldn't need to use a car much if at all. It's an exciting adventure though! When is your cousin getting married?

Cousin is getting married in October and has turned into a bridezilla! City centre would be my ideal but would depend very much on getting something for the right price. I want everything on my doorstep after living in a town where most places shut at 5.30pm!!...and half day on a Wednesday :rolleyes: I have to drive a lot here to get to shops etc and am looking forward to things being more accessible. It is exciting to think what a change it will be!

Day 8/31

Breakfast - 2 slices of wholemeal toast with butter and a sliced banana

Lunch - Salad with lettuce, celery, radish, spring onion, tomato, cucumber, baby beetroot, cottage cheese and chicken breast.

Dinner - Chilli, lime and garlic baked sea bass fillet with new potatoes, carrots, broccoli, baby sweetcorn and green beans.

Snacks - Skinny vanilla latte
Meridian peanut bar
Nakd cocoa crunch bar

Exercise - 3.5 mile walk. No hula hoop today as giving my bruised hips the day off :rolleyes:

Really hungry tonight and no idea why. Also had my first panic about not counting calories and not weighing. But I am determined to keep going as I know it will do me good in the long run. I have kept myself amused by reading some other sections on Minis. The mind boggles at some of the posts you read especially when they are written by grown women! x

A great day and understand why it feels panicky not counting/weighing - but that's how to do it - but don't think I'm ready to pop my to in the water yet tho' - but good to follow ur progress!

A great day and understand why it feels panicky not counting/weighing - but that's how to do it - but don't think I'm ready to pop my to in the water yet tho' - but good to follow ur progress!

You're doing brilliantly honey..... You are 1/3 of the way through the month , you should be proud x

Still alive. Still on plan and still not weighing. Super crabby and irritable due to hormones and totm approaching. Have a very nippy tongue in my head and am best avoiding minis till the hormonal rage has passed. Because I'd had more time on my hands I'd been reading all over the site and words fail me at what some people write...grown women announcing when they are going to the toilet..as in minute by minute updates (and what they're doing there!), passive, aggressive posts labelled as "humour" and ended with a sarcastic smiley face, women talking like five year olds, being told off for not sticking to "rules" the list goes on! Yeah...don't think I'm much use on a support forum when all I want to do is punch my laptop screen! If I ever start posting stuff like that someone slap me :copon: Hope everyone is doing well. x Oh and puppy's new owners couldn't take him due to a change in circumstances...so I took him :D *slinks back off to couch, duvet and puppy cuddles*

Oh dear pmt hey. I was a witch last week!!!! This week I'm just feeling sorry for myself with stomach & headache.... So you kept that beautiful puppy??? Too cute x

Last edited:
That puppy is so cute. What did you call him?

X

Still alive. Still on plan and still not weighing. Super crabby and irritable due to hormones and totm approaching. Have a very nippy tongue in my head and am best avoiding minis till the hormonal rage has passed. Because I'd had more time on my hands I'd been reading all over the site and words fail me at what some people write...grown women announcing when they are going to the toilet..as in minute by minute updates (and what they're doing there!), passive, aggressive posts labelled as "humour" and ended with a sarcastic smiley face, women talking like five year olds, being told off for not sticking to "rules" the list goes on! Yeah...don't think I'm much use on a support forum when all I want to do is punch my laptop screen! If I ever start posting stuff like that someone slap me :copon: Hope everyone is doing well. x Oh and puppy's new owners couldn't take him due to a change in circumstances...so I took him :D *slinks back off to couch, duvet and puppy cuddles*

Wow - well like the idea of having a puppy - much nicer way to exercise than sweating at the gym - also a great way to meet people when u move - when my son's puppy was tiny there was more talking than walking with all his admirers!! Hope hormones settle down soon - and they don't send u rushing for the larder! I find when I'm eating healthily - I seem to be less interested in the crappy stuff. Ur doing well avoiding the scales and I think it makes more sense - but I'm a long way off letting mine go tho'!!

I went out with a Gavin when I was younger, he peed on the duvet too lol

Well I hope you told him off and put him outside Lexie!!

Gavin is a wee nightmare. I'm going to have no house left at this rate. He is now confined to the kitchen and living room till he learns to behave..or at least pee outside!! Really glad he has a crate to go in to keep him out of trouble. Thankfully he is quiet at night and sleeps in the kitchen as his crate is under the table in there.

View attachment 146082

I've now got the no energy droopy feeling you get the day before period starts and all I want to do is eat. Abandoned my DD at breakfast and now just sitting thinking about food. Don't know whether to give into it and just go with it or try and not give in. Weird thing is I'm craving wholemeal pitta and houmous. Headache and grumpy...I'm a true delight to be around! I think if I was weighing daily or weekly I probably would give in and get back on it tomorrow but my worry is that one day leads to another as weigh day is still 2 weeks away.

Attachments

• DSC_0189.jpg
    DSC_0189.jpg
    715.4 KB · Views: 92
He's gorgeous! Our crate was the best thing ever to come in to this house (apart from my coffee machine) He'll learn, won't take long.
I'm not sure wholemeal pitta and hummus are going to do a huge amount of damage??

Back