Steps In The Right Direction...86.6lbs Lost Fasting

He's probably still sitting there!
What does one do with Maca Powder?

Yes p'raps so - with weebuns just out of camera shot kipping on the floor! Can't help with Maca Powder - reminds me of Macca Pacca from the children's programme Night Garden!

Aww thanks upndown x I know, I'm terrible at taking compliments it makes me all embarrassed and ill at ease... and so I say something self depreciating to shake it off :eek: My family aren't big on compliments x

Think a lot of us are like that - but with the new you - perhaps with ur new found confidence - u need to re-think that one??!!

Am beginning to feel nervous about Friday's weigh in. Just hope I've got things right. Whatever the result I certainly enjoyed my month free of the scales and calorie counting :)

I'm really intrigued to see how you've got on. I think not weighing for a month was a brave decision. Trying to limit it to weekly is bad enough.

Aaaaaah - wonder what time he finally dropped off?

Twenty past one!! I would have just left him but he barks and don't want to upset the neighbours. He's fine to leave if he's sleeping...but that's the problem I have the one puppy in the world that doesn't need sleep..day or night :chores016:

He's probably still sitting there!
What does one do with Maca Powder?

Maca powder you can put in cereals, smoothies, drinks..it is supposed to give you energy and help with pmt symptoms as well as having vitamins, minerals etc I'm a sucker for these kinds of things :eek:

I'm really intrigued to see how you've got on. I think not weighing for a month was a brave decision. Trying to limit it to weekly is bad enough.

I can't wait till Friday morning. Jeans are definitely looser...well I think so!! Might just be trying to convince myself they are :rolleyes: Scales have never kept me on track..if the part of my head clicked in the past where I gave up and just ate everything in sight, even standing on the scales and seeing the number zoom up didn't shock me into action. I wanted to see if I could be relaxed and still lose weight. Really trying to embrace the "not being on a diet" thing and being less obsessive.

So today is a lot cooler and cloudier so couldn't put off giving the house a good clean. Gavin helped by running in from outside and throwing up a pile of stones, leaves and twigs on the carpet, belching and running out again :rolleyes: Have appointment with the bank this afternoon where I apparently have to have 5 million pieces of identification just to get access to my own money. And then plan on doing not a lot ..well..some smoothie making will take part.

I must admit I was really peeved when reading through minis this morning. I think it was in January I posted in the SW section about combing fasting and SW. I was shot down in flames by several members saying why would I want to starve myself when I could have good healthy, nutritious food on SW every day and never feel hungry, fasting was ridiculous blah blah blah (..if you think muller lights, alpen lights and hi-fi bars are virtuously healthy...erm...have you looked at the ingredients! Gelatin in a yogurt! ) And now one of them is...fasting. Well I just hope they get more support then they gave me.

Re Gavin, we had the same problem in the early days with Oscar. We moved hi crate in to our bedroom for a while until he got his head round that, then gradually moved it towards the door and back down the stairs over time. Worked very well. Might not be a route you want to take though!

People with closed minds drive me mad. What I do may not suit you but that doesn't make it wrong! Grrrrrrr

All I wanted to write on their diary was hypocrite...but I didn't. (..had to unpick my fingers from the keyboard! )It's people who are holier than thou about stuff and then when it suits backtrack and decide it's ok because they want to do it..and of course are now a fasting guru! :mad: How would they have liked it if they got the response they gave me?? *deep breath and let it go*

Re Gavin, we had the same problem in the early days with Oscar. We moved hi crate in to our bedroom for a while until he got his head round that, then gradually moved it towards the door and back down the stairs over time. Worked very well. Might not be a route you want to take though!

He was fine at first and went in his crate no bother...he seems to have gone backwards. Think it's to do with the fact he now no longer wants to sleep very much...he wants to play ALL the time. Think I will put his crate in my bedroom tonight. And I'm going to make a point of putting him in it more during the day when I'm in and not just when I'm out. In for an hour out for an hour kind of thing. Don't want to make a rod for my back with a spoilt dog who has separation anxiety!!

I wanna know who this was lol! A lot of people are combining now... :) xxx

Hiya!

Well I've read ur whole diary today. On day 2 of VLCD and looking for inspiration to pass time n keep me out of the kitchen.

So, after reading ur diary, I've decided to try Judd for a week to see how I feel, cos I'm not feeling the love for VLCD. I'm supposed to be training for a Tri on 10th aug but lack energy n motivation! I've lost 2st on VLCD bit have at least another 3 st to go.

So, thanks for the inspiration! Here to subscribe :) x

Encouraging that you think your jeans are feeling looser!

Jeez, I have never come across any negativity on any of the forums I've previously been active on - Lipotrim, Exante and now here. Everyone is always really supportive. Sounds like some people need to learn to keep their negative opinions to themselves. Congrats on not reacting. You are the bigger person. ;)

*slowly steps away from Lexie* Oooh..who?? Maybe it's my long lost twin and we were separated at birth and I was adopted!!..though I fear my mother would have returned me if that was the case! :rolleyes:

She's called Sally & I used to knock about with her as a teenager but she's recently moved back my way & as soon as I saw your piccie it was like omg it's Sally!!!

She's called Sally & I used to knock about with her as a teenager but she's recently moved back my way & as soon as I saw your piccie it was like omg it's Sally!!!

Sally and Ali...we even rhyme!! :p

I'm so excited to see your result. Maybe I can be convinced to stay off for August.... Yeah right ;)

Ha ha!! The nearer weigh in is getting the more my stomach flips over :eek:

Hiya!

Well I've read ur whole diary today. On day 2 of VLCD and looking for inspiration to pass time n keep me out of the kitchen.

So, after reading ur diary, I've decided to try Judd for a week to see how I feel, cos I'm not feeling the love for VLCD. I'm supposed to be training for a Tri on 10th aug but lack energy n motivation! I've lost 2st on VLCD bit have at least another 3 st to go.

So, thanks for the inspiration! Here to subscribe :) x

Honestly I'd recommend everyone to give fasting a go..it is soooo adaptable to fit in with other things going on in your life. Look forward to seeing how you get on :) Do you have a diary? xx

Encouraging that you think your jeans are feeling looser!

Jeez, I have never come across any negativity on any of the forums I've previously been active on - Lipotrim, Exante and now here. Everyone is always really supportive. Sounds like some people need to learn to keep their negative opinions to themselves. Congrats on not reacting. You are the bigger person. ;)

I sadly took a photo of my jeans gaping at the back and sent it to my sister asking if it looked looser than before!! It's the only negativity I've experienced on Minis. And I've seen it happen to others who posted threads asking about SW and fasting combined. The same why do you want to starve yourself spiel .I guess some of the SW section aren't for fasting..well they weren't a few months ago when I asked. It's great to be passionate about something you think works but not so nice to put other people down for expressing an idea.

Back