Steps In The Right Direction...86.6lbs Lost Fasting

Your food looks amazing (& not just cos it's a fast day) x

I must admit I do feel better for cutting out the masses of processed stuff I was eating. And I am a green smoothie convert. Don't know if it's coincidence but since I changed my diet my skin feels "plumper" on my face. And I can say without a doubt cutting out diet coke, nas squash and sweeteners has massively curbed my sweet tooth...which is nothing short of a miracle! Loving your new profile pic! x

Right! Give me a list of the greenery in the smoothies please! I need to get taking this serious. I like to feel cleaner, and love smoothies, so why am I going for the naughties? Grrrr I drive myself mental! Xxx

Aw thanks it was me & my boy at the seaside yesterday. We had a mad moment & when we left our friends in London at 230 instead of going home we drove 2 hours the other way to Dorset stayed for 3.5 hours then came home which took us almost 5 hours but it was a brilliant short stay

I've been using mainly spinach and romaine lettuce..you can also use just an ordinary old fashioned round lettuce. Kale is supposed to be a stronger taste so haven't gone near it yet! I swear you can't taste the spinach if you balance it right. I found that 1 cup of water, 1 cup of tightly packed spinach/lettuce and 1 1/2 cups of whatever fruit you want is best. You can also use cucumber. I didn't like it so much with milk or yogurt and you can save calories just using water. I'm hoping to increase the green % as time goes on.

Fast day - Had a protein shake mid morning, tea and water and then a chicken, wholewheat pasta salad for dinner. Went to GP this morning about my sore lady bits and he said...you've got lady bits...let's just wait and see if it happens again next month :rolleyes: Was tempted to put his bits in a vice for 2 or 3 days, take it off and say let's see if it happens again next month. I didn't. They can strike you off their list for the smallest things these days. Thankfully pain went overnight so will just have to wait and see as have no other choice. Looking forward to a day of healthy eats tomorrow.

pic20140804223958-1.jpg

Went to GP this morning about my sore lady bits and he said...you've got lady bits...let's just wait and see if it happens again next month :rolleyes: Was tempted to put his bits in a vice for 2 or 3 days, take it off and say let's see if it happens again next month. I didn't. They can strike you off their list for the smallest things these days.

LOL.

Hi weebuns
What is the app you use for your food photographs? Hope you don't mind me asking
X

Food for today...

pic20140805224602.jpg

Breakfast was a chocolate protein shake with an added banana. Lunch was 2 Mission mini wheat and white wraps with scrambled egg, mushrooms, tomatoes, ham and italian seasoning. Snack was greek yogurt with chia seeds, kiwi, brambles, blueberries, cherries and pomegranate seeds. Dinner was a baked trout fillet with baked potato with butter and a salad...and then another baked potato! Then I had a watermelon and pineapple protein shake to use up the unflavoured sample powder I had. And tonight's treats were buckwheat crackers with laughing cow and a packet of pesto chickpea shells.

Spent a fair bit of this afternoon cutting and edging grass and tackling knee high weeds in the garden. Tomorrow is an UD and my second fast of the week will be Thursday. Need to get a shop in tomorrow as I'm out of spinach and couldn't do a green smoothie today *stamps feet* Also means I get to go in the weird and wonderful healthy living aisle in Tesco and see what they have this week :D Been browsing amazon this evening looking for "stuff"... sometimes I just want to get parcels through the post. I never get interesting post and parcels.

Looks like another excellent menu.

Thanks. I'll give it a try. You're doing brilliant by the way x

Food for today ...

pic20140806230712.jpg

Greek yogurt with chia seeds, flaxseed and fruit for breakfast.Chicken and pasta salad for lunch. Nakd bar as a snack. Weird tea of sushi and 3 corn thins with laughing cow and cashew butter...had lunch late and wasn't mad hungry. Chocolate protein with banana and spinach smoothie. Ending the day with more fruit and a cuppa.

Plan is to fast tomorrow x

Well done on another excellent UD. All your food is so healthy.

Back