Steps In The Right Direction...86.6lbs Lost Fasting

Looking at your portion sizes I need to take a leaf out of your book. Hope you've managed to brush off the sniping. I only post on the Exante and the JUDDD diary sections so haven't experienced any negativity about fasting or VLCDing.
Thanks Cate. Post I replied to was in the fasting section. However it has now been moved. I'm assuming by the moderator who made the negative fasting comment in the fasting section ...so I now look like a twit for getting annoyed. Nice. I rarely post anywhere outside of this section as I get tired of justifying why I chose fasting. A lot of judgemental people on minis. x

Thanks Cate. Post I replied to was in the fasting section. However it has now been moved. I'm assuming by the moderator who made the negative fasting comment in the fasting section ...so I now look like a twit for getting annoyed. Nice. I rarely post anywhere outside of this section as I get tired of justifying why I chose fasting. A lot of judgemental people on minis. x

I think a lot of people just don't understand it. I get asked constantly "so do you not eat at all 2 days a week" which i suppose I understand. I'm shocked to hear a moderator was negative, surely the idea is to support anyone trying to lose weight in a healthy way which this is compared to a fair few other forum in my personal opinion..... Stay where we understand babe that's the best idea xx

Good luck for your weigh in, let us know how you get on x

Weigh in this morning and it's showing as 10lb but as I said think the majority of that was plane weight lol I'm going to change my fast days next week to Sun Tues and Thurs as have some work/social engagements that will make it difficult to fast Mon and Friday x So will weigh in Friday morning instead next week x

Hope your having a food day.

J
X

Weigh in this morning and it's showing as 10lb but as I said think the majority of that was plane weight lol I'm going to change my fast days next week to Sun Tues and Thurs as have some work/social engagements that will make it difficult to fast Mon and Friday x So will weigh in Friday morning instead next week x

Hope your having a food day.

J
X

That's great, well done! That's the good thing about fasting you can move the days round to suit yourself x

Complaint sent. This is supposed to be a support forum..so why put it from wemitts into juddd diaries unless it's playing games? I wouldn't put up with it in real life so not putting up with it here. If I can't say it's not supportive putting negative comments about fasting in the fasting section it's not part of a forum I want to be in. All I have ever done is be supportive, including to the original poster of the thread, and this feels like it is personal and I have no idea why.

Afraid I am taking a break. A moderator did move the post...not the moderator in the thread....and moved it twice... by accident. I'm not a fan of coincidence especially given the timing of it. Maybe I'm thin skinned, maybe I'm paranoid but I know I've had enough for now. So I will let you know how my weigh in goes at the start of next month and hope everyone has a successful remainder of the month xx :wavey:

Ali you have to do what works for you but please don't underestimate the help and support you give to others here. I for one probably wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for your amazing example.

That's a shame weebuns. Reading your diary has helped me more than you can imagine. It has been fab reading your journey until now. Good luck Mrs x

Weebuns I have read through your diary and have been inspired. I am about to move from VLCD to JUDDD - I've been Exante VLCD since Feb - and have picked up so many tips and wise counsel from what you've written. Thank you. I know my journey is about to get harder as food choices come into play.

Well sorry you won't be around but you have to do what's right for you. Personally, I just would ignore these types of ignorant comments as they're based either on mis-information or from being too too lazy or too thick to understand the science behind fasting and failing to appreciate that it's not just about cutting calories every day to lose weight, as in a traditional calorie controlled diet, but to incorporate a few periods of severe calorie restriction each week to stimulate all the additional health benefits associated with intermittent fasting. I'd rather take my advice from people with Dr. in their name as in Dr James Johnson and Dr Michael Moseley. Do let us know your August results on 1st September. Chin up hun and come back soon. x

Last edited:
Oh no. I filled up reading that you will not be posting :-(
Yours is my favourite diary and you've done so well. I read lots of diaries but rarely post these days. I'm need to get back on a diet and not just read about other people's but instead I seem to be finding the weight others are losing.
Hope you come back soon weebuns, if only to keep us up to date with Gavin's mischief!
Take care xxx

Afraid I am taking a break. A moderator did move the post...not the moderator in the thread....and moved it twice... by accident. I'm not a fan of coincidence especially given the timing of it. Maybe I'm thin skinned, maybe I'm paranoid but I know I've had enough for now. So I will let you know how my weigh in goes at the start of next month and hope everyone has a successful remainder of the month xx :wavey:

Don't leave your diary is what inspired me and so many others by the sound of it. You will get more joy and satisfaction doing what your doing on this forum than letting silly people win :)))))

Back