Steps In The Right Direction...86.6lbs Lost Fasting

Had a reasonable weekend food wise..no pics I'm afraid! This week I'm switching to 2 fast days a week till I get to goal. Reason being I'm trying to make the transition to maintenance...never thought I'd be saying that word!!...as easy as possible. Hoping to maintain by doing one fast a week and the occasional second one if I have things on. Not bothered that my weight loss will slow down as I know I'm on the final stretch. Hope everyone had a good weekend x

This is an exciting development, moving on to the next stage, what days will you fast?

Thanks upndown xx Your support and encouragement has meant a lot to me :thankyou:

It's great to see how well you've done and you inspire us all I reckon!xx

I'm following Chris Powell's carb cycling it's similar in lots of ways to intermittent fasting but it's low carb/low cal then high carb/high cal - the focus is on restarting my metabolic rate and exercise. I've struggled with 5.2 as I feel ill on my tablets on very low calorie days. I want to lose 10 lbs in total but need something that's a lifestyle Inc exercise !

Everyone has to do what works best for them personally x Sounds like you've found something that could be doable for you and give you the results you want. I'm lucky that fasting works for me as I'm too lazy to count carbs :p

This is an exciting development, moving on to the next stage, what days will you fast?

I'll always do a Friday fast and still weigh on a Saturday. Will fit the other one in on a weekday...as we know I like my weekend munching :D

Wow how exciting xx

Bit scary too. The theory is one thing just need to see if it works in practice x

It's great to see how well you've done and you inspire us all I reckon!xx

Thank you! How are you getting on? x

No fast today. Will probably do Wednesday and Friday this week. Out for dinner on Thursday...with Hotbuns :rolleyes: (...I blame Kitty if it all goes wrong! :p )

Today's food

pic20150126234550.jpg

Porridge...that nearly boiled over in the microwave....with banana for breakfast. 2 pitta pizzas for lunch. Mashed potatoes, peas, mince and ketchup for dinner. And a bounty as a snack tonight. Not a very exciting day's food but it hit the spot :) I need to get a food shop in as my plan for getting one in on Saturday went wrong as I sat in all day for a delivery that never came.

I'm following Chris Powell's carb cycling it's similar in lots of ways to intermittent fasting but it's low carb/low cal then high carb/high cal - the focus is on restarting my metabolic rate and exercise. I've struggled with 5.2 as I feel ill on my tablets on very low calorie days. I want to lose 10 lbs in total but need something that's a lifestyle Inc exercise !

Do you have a diary?

Isn't that sort of what they recommended on the BBC programme? They said fast days could be up to 800 cals but should be low carb.

I struggled with fasting first time round, but am liking it more this time.

Good luck!

Had a reasonable weekend food wise..no pics I'm afraid! This week I'm switching to 2 fast days a week till I get to goal. Reason being I'm trying to make the transition to maintenance...never thought I'd be saying that word!!...as easy as possible. Hoping to maintain by doing one fast a week and the occasional second one if I have things on. Not bothered that my weight loss will slow down as I know I'm on the final stretch. Hope everyone had a good weekend x

That's amazing! Getting ready for maintenance, how cool is that! You have worked so hard and put in place such a good routine it should be a smooth transition into maintaining. Good luck!

Hi weebuns, I hope you don't mind me posting - have been reading through your diary and am totally in awe of how well you have done! Started my first fast today and really hoping I can be as successful as you have been :)

I am taking no responsibility whatsoever for your love life :)

Well I can't be left in charge of it or I'll never find a suitable daddy for Gavin :rolleyes:

Ooooooh really so Hotbuns is still on the scene???

He was at a wedding I was at a few months back and he was quite charming...I was quite drunk it has to be said! A few texts back and forth but not a lot else. He's in Scotland this week so asked if I wanted to have dinner. Sober..we may well argue and that'll be that!

Hi weebuns, I hope you don't mind me posting - have been reading through your diary and am totally in awe of how well you have done! Started my first fast today and really hoping I can be as successful as you have been :)

Don't mind you posting at all :) Hope fasting works out well for you. My top tips are stick to your fast day calories and don't over think the rest.. and make sure you don't skimp on your non fast days so that it stays a sustainable, enjoyable way of losing weight. If you have a diary let me know x

I've finally achieved some weight loss! 2lb this week. I've been doing 30 mins of some sort of cardio every day and some weight too and alternate days of reducing carbs on low cal days so pretty much judd but slightly higher cals. Having had a tough end of 2014 start 2015 I'm finally feeling more myself - apparently my body has an athlete in there somewhere and I'm using energy like a coal fire - don't ask but it's good for me!!!!!!!! ;)

Hi Weebuns - not sure if the date is this weekend? Whenever it is - hope it goes the way u want it to! Looking fwd to hearing how it went!xx

Come back weebuns, hope you're Kay
Xc

Popped in to see how u are but u've gone awol - hope ur ok xx

Back