Steps In The Right Direction...86.6lbs Lost Fasting

One thing I'll say before I go to bed is why oh why do people try and reinvent themselves and hoodwink others with a new user name. So you screwed up with your diet, we all do at times...be a grown up and continue with the one you had. Can't stand dishonest people. This is one of the many reasons why I like and hate minis in equal measures.

See I'm so stoopid I wouldn't know if someone did that. And I guess I have certain people diaries I subscribe to & I don't go on any others. Glad to see you back x

See I'm so stoopid I wouldn't know if someone did that. And I guess I have certain people diaries I subscribe to & I don't go on any others. Glad to see you back x

I don't think you're stupid - I reckon you're an honest person and wdn't imagine why anyone wd do such a thing!xx

Yeah you don't want to turn out a bitter old cynic like me Lexie!! :p It caught my eye because it's not the first time they've done it. And in my last job I had to look for fraudulent reports as part of it. I don't get why people feel the need for it. None of us are perfect, we all have ups and downs and nobody is judging anyone so why go to the bother and hassle?? I'd rather read a diary full of someone's story...good bits and bad, gains and losses....than a fake, insincere one that hides the truth. Wouldn't anyone??

Yeah you don't want to turn out a bitter old cynic like me Lexie!! :p It caught my eye because it's not the first time they've done it. And in my last job I had to look for fraudulent reports as part of it. I don't get why people feel the need for it. None of us are perfect, we all have ups and downs and nobody is judging anyone so why go to the bother and hassle?? I'd rather read a diary full of someone's story...good bits and bad, gains and losses....than a fake, insincere one that hides the truth. Wouldn't anyone??

Me too! Other peoples blips make me feel normal lol x

Weighed on Saturday and after I think 2 fasts since my last weigh in three weeks ago (?) I have managed to maintain..well a loss of 0.2lbs to be exact. Happy with that. Have lost my motivation to post but hopefully it'll come back to me! Rant is still pending :p

Well done on the loss - rant away when ur ready! xx

Well done & come on with the rant I was looking forward to it. I have one brewing too but I wonder just how anonymous this site is....

Well done & come on with the rant I was looking forward to it. I have one brewing too but I wonder just how anonymous this site is....

u cd always do what Weebuns' mystery person does - join under another username - no photo - then rant away to ur heart's content ;) xx

Lol! It's ok I ranted at/to a mate earlier today & feel much better now

What are friends for? Bet u do the same for her (or him!) xx

Doesn't it get on your nerves when someone is constantly banging on about only going to eat healthy nutritious homemade food..and all they've eaten since is crisps, biscuits, chocolate and ready meals (...even if it is M&S ready meals :rolleyes: ).. and yet they act superior. If your meals are tiny but your snacks are plentiful and are a large portion of your daily calories then..what's changed and why now are you a guru and expert?? Mini rant about someone no one will know!

Doesn't it get on your nerves when someone is constantly banging on about only going to eat healthy nutritious homemade food..and all they've eaten since is crisps, biscuits, chocolate and ready meals (...even if it is M&S ready meals :rolleyes: ).. and yet they act superior. If your meals are tiny but your snacks are plentiful and are a large portion of your daily calories then..what's changed and why now are you a guru and expert?? Mini rant about someone no one will know!

I have a friend & so maybe I shouldn't say this but she was doing pretty well with losing weight for a while then got stuck & asked me to look at her mfp so made it public and I was gobsmacked, she never eats a proper meal, it's junk all day crisps biscuits chocolate & she didn't seem to grasp 1200 calories of stuff like that isn't like 1200 cals of meals & veg & fruit. She gave up!

Last edited:
could easily be me that we all try and slip and fail but the main thing is to learn from our mistakes and try to not falter. However we can't preach to others about perfection when were far from it and there's a few in all diet forums.

Hope your well and still waiting on hotbuns update ❤️ xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

No one is perfect and we all have our moments of poor food choices but listening to her bang on about how great she's been at eating healthily when she hasn't makes me fume. Just hold your hands up and admit when you're eating junk.. I'd respect her more for it. Eat a creme egg but don't pretend it's as good for you as a fruit salad just because it's the same amount of calories :rolleyes: And caffeine packed energy drinks are not a health food either. She's had more restarts than I've had hot dinners and sometimes my patience wears thin. If people want to calorie count and eat all their allowance in chocolate that's their choice and who am I to judge but don't make out it's healthy. I can type it here and let of some steam!!

Hotbuns?...he ended up at mine with a takeaway due to the snow. Was a nice evening but am still undecided :)

I've been taken off my antidepressants by my GP as I seem to be having a bad reaction to the one I'm on. So I'm grumpy and sarcastic which is why I've not been on as much :).

No one is perfect and we all have our moments of poor food choices but listening to her bang on about how great she's been at eating healthily when she hasn't makes me fume. Just hold your hands up and admit when you're eating junk.. I'd respect her more for it. Eat a creme egg but don't pretend it's as good for you as a fruit salad just because it's the same amount of calories :rolleyes: And caffeine packed energy drinks are not a health food either. She's had more restarts than I've had hot dinners and sometimes my patience wears thin. If people want to calorie count and eat all their allowance in chocolate that's their choice and who am I to judge but don't make out it's healthy. I can type it here and let of some steam!!

Hotbuns?...he ended up at mine with a takeaway due to the snow. Was a nice evening but am still undecided :)

I've been taken off my antidepressants by my GP as I seem to be having a bad reaction to the one I'm on. So I'm grumpy and sarcastic which is why I've not been on as much :).

I thought a cadbury creme egg was a protein and the same as a chickens egg

Did the GP not consider trying an alternative. Mine were changed as the first ones didn't suit me when I was on them & the second lot were so much better. Xx

You have done brilliantly Weebuns. I've really enjoyed reading your diary and learned so much.

I hope you feel better very soon, and congratulations again :)

Back