Steps In The Right Direction...86.6lbs Lost Fasting

Did the GP not consider trying an alternative. Mine were changed as the first ones didn't suit me when I was on them & the second lot were so much better. Xx

I'm being weaned off these ones first in case dosage prescribed was too high and it improves as it is reduced...it isn't! Feel worse than ever but I'm sure it'll improve eventually.

You have done brilliantly Weebuns. I've really enjoyed reading your diary and learned so much.

I hope you feel better very soon, and congratulations again :)

Thank you so much for your kind words x

I'm being weaned off these ones first in case dosage prescribed was too high and it improves as it is reduced...it isn't! Feel worse than ever x

Hope u get ur meds sorted soon - when do u go back to doc? Depression is tough to get thro - hope ur mood lifts soon xx

Last edited:
Hope u get ur meds sorted soon - when do u go back to doc? Depression is tough to get thro - hope ur moid lifts soon xx

Thank you x Back to GP next Friday for a review. Have hospital appointment on Monday about the pelvic pain which has been giving me grief and which I know is dragging me down too. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have some answers and help to move forward on both counts. Just so tired all the time. My joints ache, no energy and I'm living in pyjamas 24/7 :rolleyes: Roll on some better weather which always lifts my mood!

Thank you x Back to GP next Friday for a review. Have hospital appointment on Monday about the pelvic pain which has been giving me grief and which I know is dragging me down too. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have some answers and help to move forward on both counts. Just so tired all the time. My joints ache, no energy and I'm living in pyjamas 24/7 :rolleyes: Roll on some better weather which always lifts my mood!

Sorry to hear ur still getting that pelvic pain - can only imagine how that must bring u down after all this time. Plus the aching joints - is GP dealing with that? Yes think the weather affects us all! Take care xxx

Sorry to hear ur still getting that pelvic pain - can only imagine how that must bring u down after all this time. Plus the aching joints - is GP dealing with that? Yes think the weather affects us all! Take care xxx

Haven't mentioned to GP about joints but will do this week x How are you getting on? Diet going to plan? Up to anything nice? I feel bad for not being very interactive on here of late!!

Haven't mentioned to GP about joints but will do this week x How are you getting on? Diet going to plan? Up to anything nice? I feel bad for not being very interactive on here of late!!

No need to feel bad - it's hard when ur mood's low. I'm ok thx - slow progress but in thr right direction - hubby and I spent the week in London - did loads and had 2 days on and 2 days off plan - so happy with that!! Hope u start moving forward healthwise v soon xx

No need to feel bad - it's hard when ur mood's low. I'm ok thx - slow progress but in thr right direction - hubby and I spent the week in London - did loads and had 2 days on and 2 days off plan - so happy with that!! Hope u start moving forward healthwise v soon xx

Good to hear...slow progress is highly underrated! Everyone is always looking for a quick fix and that normally backfires in the long term. London sounds good, must have been nice to have a wee bit of a break :) Gavin is keeping my spirits up...he's kind of hard to ignore :p x

Oh Ali hon I am sure it will get better soon. Winter is horrible as your vitamin D level drops & it really is your sunshine vitamin in more ways than one. My hubby is always low until the sun reappears! Make sure you nag at Doc til you get answers about the pelvis pain xx

So apparently my comments the other day about someone who was annoying me incensed a couple of people enough to write and tell me that "those kind of comments aren't what a support forum is about" and that "the poor woman is trying and doesn't need to be put down by these types of comments" and that I appear "smug"

FYI the person I was talking about is a friend...and I use that term very loosely...in real life. She is not on this forum. She picks up and drops our friendship as and when it suits her. She is a narcissistic, self absorbed, materialistic person that I wonder what on earth I have in common with any more. She never once asks about me, how my life is going...all conversations are about her. She has been "dieting" for about the past 15 years...and is still the same size. She blames her glands and big bones...nothing to do with what she eats. She will verbally attack anybody who makes any helpful suggestions about losing weight as she knows it all. I sit and smile and nod my head and let her spout on all about herself and how wonderful she is and say nothing as there is no point. If I choose to vent on my diary then it is my choice. You know absolutely NOTHING about the situation, about her or probably about me so please keep your opinions to yourself. And for the fact that you think I am "smug"...I have made it clear on here just how hard I have been finding life the last few months. I may have achieved a healthy weight but I know that my current food choices are far from healthy and have freely admitted it. I did put the effort and willpower into losing my weight however..no one gave me a magic pill! I have made no secret of hiding the fact I am suffering from depression so I hope you feel really good for sticking the boot in. And people who use the phrase "I'm only saying" are always being passive aggressive and nasty.

This is my diary and unless I'm breaking the rules I will continue to post what I want.

Drawing a line under this and moving on!

Your right, it's your diary, your comments, your experience. Don't worry what anyone says. Carry on doing what your doing. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hey weebuns - sending you hugs..... I read your diary from start to finish and it's one of the reasons I started this WOL so thank you for being such an inspiration. I don't post a huge amount but I follow all your posts and I think you're doing amazing! I know you're having a tough time at the moment but hang in there - you're doing great xox

:girlpower:

Hope your okay. Come on here and let us know xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

So apparently my comments the other day about someone who was annoying me incensed a couple of people enough to write and tell me that "those kind of comments aren't what a support forum is about" and that "the poor woman is trying and doesn't need to be put down by these types of comments" and that I appear "smug"

FYI the person I was talking about is a friend...and I use that term very loosely...in real life. She is not on this forum. She picks up and drops our friendship as and when it suits her. She is a narcissistic, self absorbed, materialistic person that I wonder what on earth I have in common with any more. She never once asks about me, how my life is going...all conversations are about her. She has been "dieting" for about the past 15 years...and is still the same size. She blames her glands and big bones...nothing to do with what she eats. She will verbally attack anybody who makes any helpful suggestions about losing weight as she knows it all. I sit and smile and nod my head and let her spout on all about herself and how wonderful she is and say nothing as there is no point. If I choose to vent on my diary then it is my choice. You know absolutely NOTHING about the situation, about her or probably about me so please keep your opinions to yourself. And for the fact that you think I am "smug"...I have made it clear on here just how hard I have been finding life the last few months. I may have achieved a healthy weight but I know that my current food choices are far from healthy and have freely admitted it. I did put the effort and willpower into losing my weight however..no one gave me a magic pill! I have made no secret of hiding the fact I am suffering from depression so I hope you feel really good for sticking the boot in. And people who use the phrase "I'm only saying" are always being passive aggressive and nasty.

This is my diary and unless I'm breaking the rules I will continue to post what I want.

Drawing a line under this and moving on!

Totally agree it's your diary - written honestly, straightforwardly and from the heart - you've had your tough times and carried on regardless - you're doing great!

I've been away again - and see you've not posted lately - hope ur ok? Sending hugs :bighug:xx

Thanks everyone xx I'm fine just needed a Minis break. Food wise I'm good some days, some days not so much. Put on a couple of pounds, am good and lose them...so not really much change. I seem to have lost my momentum and motivation but thankfully haven't totally lost the plot! I'm moving house..and country..on the 16th of April so am busy with trying to pack all the random useless things I own. I've also been kind of seeing someone...which is never going to go anywhere but is fun all the same ;) Gavin has yet again eaten something he shouldn't have and am waiting on it hopefully reappearing without vet assistance :rolleyes: I've also been at the hospital a couple of times to do with the pain in my lady bits. Had a couple of ultrasounds and this past Friday had a biopsy taken of a "mass" on my ovary. Hopefully the results will be good and the stress of that will go away! And I'm still plodding on with work while all this goes on. Think that's about it for a quick catch up. Will have a look round diaries to see what you've all been up to :)

Back