Sticking it out!

You look fab pinapple!!! and that sounds so like my mam, grrr. ah feck her i'm just going to veto talking about weight or LT around her!! Oh i totally wanna keep my curves but i just know they'd never leave me anyway-oh so loyal lol!
I don't feel fat anymore which is amazing-i've been fat and felt it since i was 9 or 10!! I love my figure but i'd love it more slighty smaller and healthy BMI, if i sound big headed saying this i don't mean it that way just my head was a mess. when i got into 14s i still looked in the mirror and saw size 22 so my head is finally clear and i see what's there FINALLY!!
You're all fantastic:):):)

we posted at the same time futurebright!
what a lovely post! you're dead right, i know she is happy for me but i hate when the green eyed monster pokes it's head out! Being slim is the one thing she always used against me from when i was a child and now she cant. I'm sure she'll find another flaw in me to pick on though, let her!!
xx

I'm glad you're feeling better about everything hun :) x

yeah i think thats what happened to me, i was fitting into mostly size 12's (not anymore tho) at 11st but i was still seeing me at size 18. now i have gained a bit, my head has finally turned and looking back at holiday pics i now know i wasna fat! weird huh! did you see my wedding pics?X

Thank you so much donna!! I just feel like everyone is hughly against LT! It was ok when i started cos i was so big people were just glad i was doing something about it but now that I've just a bit to go everyones dead against it:(
xxx
Hi babe, My mum is totally totally against LT but spends the rest of the time telling me I'm fat and will put myself in an early grave. She even tries to feed me when I visit. It sounds awful but the best thing you can do is ignore her and please yourself, you will never be able to keep everyone happy all the time so dont try:p. LOL. Seriously babe just do what makes you feel good. The confidence you gain from losing weight will help you cope with all the little digs.

who would have believed mums could be so wicked! i know i'll give nothing but support to my kids...
x

Hello Daisy,

You have done fantastically, a great inspiration to me as I started at about the same weight as you with roughly the same weight to lose but I still have a long way to go.

Your mum sounds jealous. You will always be younger than her and the weight has always been something she could hold against you in the past. Now you are slimmer than her what has she got!

You must do what is best for you. She will have to like it or lump it. You have the right attitude and a fantastic personality and deserve to be happy with what you see in the mirror - that's why we are all here!

I'm older than you but still have issues with my mum. She has always been obsessed with weight - hers, mine, my childrens - and took every opportunity to throw my sister's slim figure at me (without knowing the reason she was slim was down to bulimia!) I have so far lost over 3 stone and she hasn't said a word! I have not told her I'm on a diet, let alone LT coz I know she would just be waiting for me to fail - again!!! I'm interested in how much weight I have to lose before she notices! Lol!!!

Daisy, you hang in there, smile sweetly when she starts and stick with it - size 10, here you come! Good luck babe.

x

Oh three stone, that's amazing!! Well done!
Thanks for your post, it's really really cheered me up that you are roughly the weight i started so you can see it can AND WILL be done!! Enjoy every second, every pound you lose congratulate yourself!!
xxx

Thanks, I will. I treat myself every now and then - bought a gorgeous pair of shoes the other week and am planning a manicure this week.

Your 7 stone loss is awesome - how long has it taken you?

x

I started on the 6th January, so just over 5months, still have a bit to go yet humph! Ah no i'm glad cos i need time to get prepared for re-feed etc! Have to get myself a george foreman!!
x

Hi Daisy, you've done really well. I agree with Rainbowbrite's advice -spot on. Help Mum understand the medical side of things, and go for your target. You can do it!

Hi daisyhappy sorry to butt in, have you got a diary online or a blog i'd be intereste din reading your story , you have lost soo much its very encouraging and inspiring

No but that's an idea! How does a technophob like me go about setting one up? Love your pic fatgirl-aww change your name i feel awful calling you that!!
xx

change your name i feel awful calling you that!!
xx

LOL well i will change it to thingirl666 when i get to goal:p

you can get a blog at wordpress.com or just type blog into google , really easy to set up, they all guide you on layouts and themes and you just logg in and write.

ooooooor hun. MUMS...arrrggghhh!!

You do what is right for you. Size 10 is not unreasonable at all. Like you say, you are not wanting to be an unhealthy size zero!! Stick to your guns hun. You've done amazing and have a realistic, healthy goal.xx

Back