sticking with it

Smurfette

Silver Member
I thought yesterday was hard... It was a long day :( this morning was even tougher... Got up and thought mmm what to eat?? And then I remembered ... Stuck on the kettle for cuppa coffees - god bless the sweeteners!! They are definitely allowed right??? And while I was waiting it was just pure stubborness that got down the shake!! But then it was dine the feelings passed and I didn't even want the cup of coffee!! Oh! The mind is a strange thing ... Hoping to see/ feel some effect by wednesday pg... Even if it's not visible to others... Smurfette xxx

hi smurfette well done on sticking to it, i personally found day 3 and 4 the hardest it was the same last time i did lipo keep pushing through it the longer your on it the less thoughts of food seem to appear as shakes become the norm. 3 days till my next weigh in and i cant wait i rarely think of food now and when i do it passes very quickly. Look forward to hearing how you get on with your first weigh in. good luck

jen x

Well done for not giving in hun!! And yes, sweeteners are allowed as long as they are the tablet forma and not the spoonable one (that is definitely NOT allowed)... It will get easier, and you will be sooooooooooo pleased on Wednesday if you stay 100%... Don't forget to start a new thread and let us all know how well you did!! x x x

it is hard but as soon as you get to your first weigh in it will spur you on til the next weigh in. well done for keeping on x x

Back