Still awaiting Delivery

maybebabypowell

Hello

I ordere my Exante pack on 3rd Janurayand I am still awiting delivery, has anyone else ordered around this time? If so have you recieved your order yet? It seems to be getting later and later and I have been hoping to start for a while now. Honestly I am not this annoying I am just impatient! :p

Thanks

Sarah
xxxxx

You certainly shouldn't have waited this long. Normally goods are issued within 48 hours and as Christmas is over you should certainly have your shakes by now.
Give them a ring...their customer services are really good.
Tel: 0207 4708897

I sent an email this morning to Exante reagrding the above and had an email back within 20 minutes telling me they would look in to it and then one back an hour after the original email advigin me of the outcome, which is I should receive my pack today :)

I cant believe how quick and effecient they are. What a wonderful service.

Sorry for being a grump earlier I just want to start :)

Sarah
xxxxx

I don't think you were been grumpy - I would be a bit miffed if I had waited that long. When you're excited about starting a diet plan you will need to strike while your motivation is high.
Let us know what you think to the shakes...and good luck on your plan hon. X x

Thank you Pink, I also know its not Exante fault the delay but the courier, I ordered on a Sunday and the courier has had it since Tuesday 5th Jan! Crazy hey!

Anyway hopefully tomorrow will be the start of something GOOD! :)

I have been waiting for mine and wanted to start monday, managed to track it down to the Interparcel depot and went to pick it up this morning myself, so I can finally start tomorrow, hope yours arrives soon :)

I told the people that will hopefully sponsor me that I would be starting today so I just hope they are arriving today so that I can get on and raise some money for a good cause!

Whoooo Hoooooo - Guess what my pack has arrived! Yipeeee

Back