Still dieting in 2010.. sadly

Clairey

Hello everyone. I just joined a few minutes ago as people can probably relate to my current weight battle.
When I 1st started dieting back in 2007, I weight about 10 stone 7lbs, I have now been dieting for nearly 3 years, and am now 12 stone! surely its meant to go the other way! lol. So I decided to join today and share my weight loss journey of 2010 with everyone.
Hope everyone is having a good day!

Claire x

Welcome claire

Yip, you should be a size zero by now lol

I have been dieting for about 20 years so i should really be dead! but no, i was over 17st in October, that shouldn't have been after all the diets i have done.

I decided that this diet is the last one i will ever do and i mean it.
2010 is the last year i will be dieting as i will be at goal before the end of it.
I will be in maintenance this time next year.

If your head is in the right place then you can do it.

wish you all the best.

Thanks so much, I'm posting my food diary on the weight watchers food diary forum, so I can keep track of what I'm eating! I'm so sick of losing so much then putting it back on! 2010 is the year for losing weight! good luck and keep me posted on your journey!

I hope you get the support here you need. This is a troll free place and everyone is in the same boat so you will love it!

I've not started yet! I'm a newbie too! I start tomorrow on slimming world but found this place days ago and already love it. Some sites I have been on have been badly moderated and have terrible troll problems but this place has so many safeguards, it is one of those rare places on the net you can feel safe and supported!:) Good luck to you!

When I 1st started dieting back in 2007, I weight about 10 stone 7lbs, I have now been dieting for nearly 3 years, and am now 12 stone! surely its meant to go the other way! lol.

LOL and whoops. I think most of us have been there, done that...or even still doing it as maintaining weight seems to be the sticking point (or should I say the unsticking point if you know what I mean.

All the best with your weight loss journey :)

Some sites I have been on have been badly moderated and have terrible troll problems but this place has so many safeguards, it is one of those rare places on the net you can feel safe and supported!:) Good luck to you!

That's lovely to hear :clap: Makes it all worthwhile :) Thankyou

Hi Clairey

Welcome you will find this a great place to be. Everyone is really supportive. Hi to you to KookieDoh.

I am guess I am still a newbie as I only found the site about a month or so ago but I feel like I have been on here forever because everyone is so lovely.

I am on the Go Lower diet which is working for me after so many years of putting on more than I was losing it is nice to finally step on the scales and see I am losing. I thought it was never going to happen.

Well done on your weightloss Sunshine 1, I see you are doing really well.

Back