Still going strong - Day 13!!!!!

cics

Hi All!
Hope every1 is getting on well :)
Today is Day 13 on my diet & although Iv had a few tough days, Im still going strong!! :) How is everyone else getting on??
Had a party to go to last night, thought it would kill me not to drink... but, I stayed partying til 5am, stone cold sober!!! :D :D
Didnt bother me at all, which is great!!!
:D :D :D :D
Week One - Lost 8 Pound
2nd weigh in is Tuesday!!!

Day 12 for me, and grats on the party, that's a massive thing to know you can get through! Keep it up, we'll be at our targets soon enough :D

wel done cics i wish i had your willpower, im really not coping well. Cravings are driving me mad and im feeling so sick at the moment :( today is my 14th day and ive lost 12 lbs already thats why im trying so hard to keep going.

Hope tomorrows weigh in is a success :)

Tori thank you and loving your positive posts :D I hope thats what this is just carb withdrawal because its so hard to stick at it.

Hopefully it will pass soon and congrats for loosing 8 lbs. very well done :D

Well done cics, proud of ya :D

Youve gotten through all those bumps and wobbles and come out smiling. Fingers crossed you have an amazing week 2 WI.

well done cics . im glad your doing so well i think its a good thing to go to partys and such as your not missing out. i did a purfume party friday and i did all the food for it. i think if i was to stay away from food and drink i would have more trouble. my fingers are crossed for your tomorrow for your wi x

Back