Still have points left...

Casg

SO I get 35 points daily, at 10pm I don't want to eat the extra 8 points I have spare! Do you think il be ok not using them? I'm having a hot chocolate which takes another points off.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks for your reply... The only reason I would be eating is to fill the points out, I'm not hungry at all

Actually it's not really alright. WW set the points for a reason. You really need to use your daily allowance

If it's just nice it won't do any real harm but definitely don't make a habit of it :)

I find that when I start out I don't eat my points and as long as I don't eat under the min (used to be 29 now 26) that's ok as as the diet progresses I eat more and meet the dailies. Like I said as long as you're not eating a packet of polo mints and a scrap of bread, you're ok lol

But then every person is individual- some people need to eat all their weeklies and dailies to lose but I have a couple of friends who can't eat more than half their weeklies or they will STS. Hope you find your groove xx

Hi casg

I was wondering the same thing last night as I has only had 12 points and I'm allocated 42 (forgotten breakfast in the morning)I didn't want to just eat rubbish for the sake of it so wondered what I could have. Does anyone have any suggestions of things which are pointed but are healthy?

Well I ended up not eating, all I had in really was free foods, or bread, meat and choc which I will not eat late at night x

stokegal said:
Hi casg

I was wondering the same thing last night as I has only had 12 points and I'm allocated 42 (forgotten breakfast in the morning)I didn't want to just eat rubbish for the sake of it so wondered what I could have. Does anyone have any suggestions of things which are pointed but are healthy?

You mean you only had 12 all day :eek: You're going to make yourself really Ill doing that. Being a few points under is one thing but 30 under is a whole other ball game.

Just looked at your diary and under eating seems to be a regular thing. You really do need to eat more. This wont work if you're so far under every day. If you're doing WW you need to do it properly.

I don't mean to sound rude but you're 'honking' every day which is normally a thread people join in if they've stuck to the plan. You're not sticking to it at all and it's concerning you think such under eating is sticking to your diet

Do you go to clAsses

Starlight said:
You mean you only had 12 all day :eek: You're going to make yourself really Ill doing that. Being a few points under is one thing but 30 under is a whole other ball game.

Just looked at your diary and under eating seems to be a regular thing. You really do need to eat more. This wont work if you're so far under every day. If you're doing WW you need to do it properly.

I don't mean to sound rude but you're 'honking' every day which is normally a thread people join in if they've stuck to the plan. You're not sticking to it at all and it's concerning you think such under eating is sticking to your diet

Do you go to clAsses

Hi Starlight

I do go to classes - it was my first one last week where I got allocated 42 points, I have tried to eat the, and most days I have managed 36 / 38, i am conscious that have to have a minimum of 29 but I do eat loads of 0 pointed food - my salads are huge and I have so much fruit and veg, especially bananas, it was only yesterday when I forgot my breakfast that I ended up having 20 points.

I feel bad for honking now - I genuinely thought I was doing ok by not going over my points. I don't want to eat 42 points each day. I also fill in my fitness pal to just see what my kcals are and they are around 1300 kcals so I don't think I'm particularly under eating. I did do Cambridge on and off for 18 months though so my sense of healthy eating is atrocious

Feel a bit crappy now, thought I was doing ok :(

Don't feel crap stoke gal! It will just demotivate you! I'm sure one day under eating couldn't have harmed you that bad!!! Xx

Dont feel bad, its hard to get into the way of a new diet.

I had a wee look at your diary - if youre struggling to use your points can I suggest stop using WW products and use others.

Things like 'normal' bread, butter instead of low fat spread, regular crisps not WW ones, full fat yoghurt inplace of WW will really bump your point count up without you actually eating more :)

If youre doing WW youre best working on points and forgetting calories

If youre used to Cambridge its probably very hard to get used to eating so much, just remember so long as youre within your points you can enjoy it guilt free so have a few treats and dont feel you have to bulk up with 0 point food :)

Thanks Starlight - took your advice an I bumped tonight's tea up with 2 slices of garlic bread topped with cheese for extra points, I did a Zumba class tonight so do I need even more points now??

Thanks Starlight - took your advice an I bumped tonight's tea up with 2 slices of garlic bread topped with cheese for extra points, I did a Zumba class tonight so do I need even more points now??

You don't have to eat activity points earned if you don't want to- I think most of us don't. They're like weeklies- there if you want them but you don't have to eat them. I think if you don't eat many weeklies and/or activity points and gain then it's recommended to eat more because you might not be eating enough- sounds crazy I know but it works :).

Back