Still here

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by sherby, 26 March 2009 Social URL.

1. sherby

sherby Full Member

Hi all

I am still here lol but I haven't done atkins for a couple of days I have done a low cal diet.

I have lost 2lbs in 2 days so far not so bad. The 4lbs that I put on that day shifted the day after I pigged out on spuds lol for some strange reason. I am going back to low carb but I need to get the weight off as quickly as I can first. I didn't have enough will power to do the Lipotrim but after trying that the low calorie diet doesn't seem as bad.

I have learned alot from the different forums that I have been on. I have learned to take notice of my body and listen to it lol. I don't eat anything that will cause sugar cravings and I don't eat bread. I am eating healthily. I would be a liar if I said I didn't get hungry but the hunger is controllable. I need to get this weight off. It isn't a want any more. It is all or nothing for me and I couldn't risk losing weight for a couple of weeks and then stalling at weeks 3 or weeks 4. This is what really made me think about the low carb plan. I feel I have to go for gold these next few weeks and lose what I can by eating a balanced diet and then I can do a plan that will be a life time eating plan. I am actually looking forward to that and getting my life back so in the mean time I am trying whatever I can to shed these pounds.

Cheers everyone xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Lexie_dog

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    SW, minimal bread!
    Well, good luck!

Keep us updated!
  4. sherby

sherby Full Member

Hi everyone

I failed miserably last night. It was my own fault because I hadn't had anything to eat from 5:00 until I got in at 10:30 at night and because I hadn't had that many calories through the day I was starving - hence eat last night.

I am going to continue with Low Carb coz it has worked for me up to now. I wander how many lbs would have come off this week if I had stuck to low carb. Also I am going to take vitamin tabletts this time because I think that is why I was so hungry the other day. I think it was my bodies way of telling me that it was missing something.

Does this mean I am back to week one of low carb. Does this mean I should have a good loss this week if I stick to it?

Sherby xx
  5. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Atkins Maintenance
    You should do Sherby, don't forget to get yourself some low or no carb snacks.
  6. sherby

sherby Full Member

Thanks Jim
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.