Still loving it nearly 5 months!!!!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Wow, just realised I have been on cd for 5 months on Saturday and I am sure on wi I will be over the 5 stone mark!!!
...I have a wedding on saturday and I remember before I started cd feeling I wanted to look good for it.. and in a size 10 dress I am sure I wont look to bad.. (lol)..

I am sooooooo happy I really can say I love CD I love the shakes and the bars and it really is a wonderful diet!

CD ROCKS!!!

For anyone just starting out.. STICK with it, it can be hard sometimes but it really is soooooo worth it!!!

xx

WOW! over 5 stone is brilliant!

Congratulations and well done!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Yay, go you!!

I should hit the 5 stone mark in the next couple of weeks - how amazing is this diet?!!

Wow! Congratulations! You've done soooo well!!

Lynne
x

well done CW!! 5 stone is a huge amount of weight to lose. It's all paid off because come Saturday I'm sure you'll be feeling and looking fantastic! keep up the good work :)

Woohoo well done curly, you really are an inspiration....

Oh Green eyes, loving the dress pic !

Curly, you are so inspirational and I love how you re sooooooooo upbeat about the diet ! Gets us all going !!!!

Bet you will look AMAZING at the wedding !!!!!!!!!!!

I know exactly what you mean I have put my fat picture in my signature, so it reminds me all the time what not to go back to ever again, hope you have a lovely time at the wedding and you will, im sure look fantastic, put a pic on after to show us how you looked. x x

Well done - this is just the thread I need to keep me going in my hour of need. Brilliant :clap:

Curly, such an inspiration! Well done. I hope I can say the same as you when I get to October!

Yep! CD is the best!. I love it too. Wait till you're on 1000...it's brilliant! :) We definetly share a love of clothes too. Me in skinnies! and the shortest mini skirts and vest tops!!!! love it,love it,love it!

Yay Curly- 5 stone.... try lifting that if you can..... it's amazing how heavy it is! and we carried these extra stones around with us every single day!!! but never again xxx

Well done hun, you've done so, so well. You deserve to look fab at that wedding! You've kept me inspired throughout and helped me get where I am x

Well done hun - I look at your start date and think I should be doing so much better myself, I'm only just over the 5 stone mark myself, and started at the beginning of Jan. Not giving up - just wish I could get the losses going again - keep going though - a true inspiration x

Well done honey you do look amazing and you truly are an inspiration to each and every one of us on this board, you will look sensational at the wedding and we want to see lots of pics xxx

Wow Curly,
You've done so well and you're so inspirational! I hope I can do as well as you! xx

Well done hon! You look stupendous in those news pics.

Alexmummy -we started at the same time, we're entering the 7th month. Long time. Even if it's slower this is totally worth it, it's not about who gets there first. Congrats to you as well!

Curly, you have always been an inspiration to me hun, and now is no different!
You will look nothing short of sensational at the wedding on sat i'm sure! Make sure you have lots of photo's taken!
I am still 10lbs away from my 5 stone but i cant wait! Its a huge milestone excuse the punn! lol
You will be a wonderful CDC!!!
Enjoy the wedding hun!
xxxx

Have a fantastic time on saturday and really enjoys yourself. Bask in the compliments from everyone. you look fab!

Ah, Curly you are always so HAPPY!! You are testament to how amazing this diet is!! xx

Back