Still loving the CD

AnnieAnnie

Gold Member
Well, I managed to hit my target and have now lost 3stone and 1lb in 11 weeks (including the 810 week)! Did sole source for 69 days without any cheating and, whilst it was hard, now I am eating again (I have dropped down to ss+) I can barely remember being on ss. Crazy isn't it? So, stick with it, it's so worth it. I still have 4 or 5 stone to go (not sure yet) but now it seems doable.

Got to love Cambridge :)

YES so pleased for you!!! was hoping you wud hit the 3 stone mark =D It is very doable and the next 4 or 5 stone will be gone!!!

Thanks Yolande. That's the great thing about this diet - there is always a landmark to celebrate. Hopefully in 2 weeks I will be in to the 15s!

Yeah there are a lot of little mile stones we hit with this diet which is great for motivation getting into the 15's (after being 20 stone) was my best feeling so far =D im hoping within 2 weeks i will be in the 14's thats my next little goal =D

AnnieAnnie said:
Well, I managed to hit my target and have now lost 3stone and 1lb in 11 weeks (including the 810 week)! Did sole source for 69 days without any cheating and, whilst it was hard, now I am eating again (I have dropped down to ss+) I can barely remember being on ss. Crazy isn't it? So, stick with it, it's so worth it. I still have 4 or 5 stone to go (not sure yet) but now it seems doable.

Got to love Cambridge :)

Excellent results well done x

That's fantastic hun!!!! my first weigh in tomoz i can't wait. well done you!! x

Back