Still plodding on

donnac76

Hi All
sorry been very slack updating for the last 2 weeks so here goes.......

Week 10 was a disappointing one,TOTM played havoc with me and I STS again,could have been worse I suppose but still little gutted

Week 11 went better,saw a 3lb loss on Friday,would have liked a little more but things do seem to be slowing now so will take the 3lb happily
Only just over 2 weeks until I stop this so the end is most definitely in sight
Hope everyone else is well
xxx

Hi All
sorry been very slack updating for the last 2 weeks so here goes.......

Week 10 was a disappointing one,TOTM played havoc with me and I STS again,could have been worse I suppose but still little gutted

Week 11 went better,saw a 3lb loss on Friday,would have liked a little more but things do seem to be slowing now so will take the 3lb happily
Only just over 2 weeks until I stop this so the end is most definitely in sight
Hope everyone else is well
xxx

Your losses are insane, brilliant work. That is tremendous.

Wow Donna you have done very well, I would love those losses ! Nearly there, It must feel great xx

Well done Donna on your losses up to now, they have been fantastic! You have less than 2 weeks to go and can then join the land of the eating again, it's great!!

Stick with it now, these last 2 weeks I found quite hard cos you know you are so close to finishing but well worth sticking to 100%.

Good luck for the next few weeks, see it through to the end and it will all be worth it!!

Thanks all of you,i have been very lucky to get consistent losses all the way so it had to slow sometime,expected to still have a stone to lose after finishing so at least i am under that now.x
MiniB,i think you are right about knowing the end is close makes it a little harder,must admit i am beginning to count the days until i can join my family and enjoy a meal,not long now though :)

Wow congrats on your fab losses!!!!! Any tricks of the trade to pass on??

Thank you :)
No tricks as such i am afraid though haha,just plenty of exercise,water and a determined mind.xx

Back