Still slimmer of the week if you didn't stay?

frankied

Silver Member
I was my first week and lost 4.5lbs I don't know it was most as I couldn't stay but as I didn't does it mean I wouldn't get the award even if it was which I have no idea but I did want it if I was if that makes any sense. :confused:

What Allie said. You can only win SOTW if you lost or maintained the previous week and got the biggest loss this week. First week losses are not counted.

Last night our C gave the fruit basket and sticker to a friend of the person who won it to give to her because she didn't stay. Must admit I did think to myself that it wasn't quite fair but hey ho, she still won it I guess x

In our group the person who won gets the sticker and certificate next time they come to group.
The basket would be a second raffle prize, but as we haven't done the raffle for a while, we nominate someone in the group to have it. Maybe someone who's been struggling or needs a boost.

our class is the same if the sow, doesn't stay, the fruit basket is raffled of, and the person gets there cert the next week:D

In my group it's always someone who stays at class, did have a different consultant once when usual one was on holiday and she raffled it off, but there was only about 8 of us that stayed and think we all had gains.

Back