• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Still slimmer of the week if you didn't stay?

frankied

Silver Member
S: 18st0.5lb C: 10st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 7st1.5lb(39.41%)

MadameLaMinx

Gold Member
What Allie said. You can only win SOTW if you lost or maintained the previous week and got the biggest loss this week. First week losses are not counted.

furrysmudge

Gold Member
S: 19st11.5lb C: 19st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st11.5lb(4.14%)
Last night our C gave the fruit basket and sticker to a friend of the person who won it to give to her because she didn't stay. Must admit I did think to myself that it wasn't quite fair but hey ho, she still won it I guess x

Tamsyn

S: 13st10lb C: 9st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 21.3 Loss: 4st4lb(31.25%)
In our group the person who won gets the sticker and certificate next time they come to group.
The basket would be a second raffle prize, but as we haven't done the raffle for a while, we nominate someone in the group to have it. Maybe someone who's been struggling or needs a boost.

maclynn

Silver Member
S: 17st13lb G: 14st10lb
our class is the same if the sow, doesn't stay, the fruit basket is raffled of, and the person gets there cert the next week:D

diane1982

S: 19st6.5lb C: 18st0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 1st6.5lb(7.52%)
In my group it's always someone who stays at class, did have a different consultant once when usual one was on holiday and she raffled it off, but there was only about 8 of us that stayed and think we all had gains.