• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Still slimmer of the week if you didn't stay?

MrsBabyCakes

Naughty Fridge Picker
You dont get slimmer of the week on your first week, they do this because a lot of people have big losses on their first week, and you have to stay to class to get it.

Last night our C gave the fruit basket and sticker to a friend of the person who won it to give to her because she didn't stay. Must admit I did think to myself that it wasn't quite fair but hey ho, she still won it I guess x

In our group the person who won gets the sticker and certificate next time they come to group.
The basket would be a second raffle prize, but as we haven't done the raffle for a while, we nominate someone in the group to have it. Maybe someone who's been struggling or needs a boost.

maclynn

Silver Member
our class is the same if the sow, doesn't stay, the fruit basket is raffled of, and the person gets there cert the next week:D

In my group it's always someone who stays at class, did have a different consultant once when usual one was on holiday and she raffled it off, but there was only about 8 of us that stayed and think we all had gains.