STILL STRUGGLING

RED

BOOOOO HOOOOO *SOBZ*Still cant get back onto soul source...managed to gain nearly 2 stones...I feel like **** and Im still trying!!!This is soooooooooo hard!!My renewal of vows is 3mths away i am 16 st 6lbs!!I promised myself I would get down to 12st for this!!Why do I keep failing everytime I start succeeding!!*sniffs*

Oh yeh forgot to say i have switched th CD again...cos I couldnt afford to be paying £66 to mess about!Hope u all dont mind me still postin in here...It was in here I got motivated (although I've lost it) in the firts place!!

Why do I keep failing everytime I start succeeding!!*sniffs*

... because it's a tough task Red - and because you're human. Society is harsh on the overweight but just look in the mirror to see your harshest critic of all.

OK - so you can't do sole source ... that's no crime. I did SS religiously for six months last year without so much as a blip but can I do it for more than a day now? No. Does that make me a failure? No.

I'm not a failure because I'm still here and still plugging away at the toughest task I've ever undertaken ... controlling my emotional eating.
Be kind to yourself Red and try something less punishing ... SS isn't working for you so why not have a go at 790 or even 1000.

OK - so you won't be at 12st by the time you renew your vows but there's absolutely no point in thrashing yourself over this - what will be will be on the day: you'll be beautiful and the day will be wonderful because of WHAT you will be celebrating; i.e your continuing love for each other, not what dress size you are.

So try to relax a little - stop bashing your head against a brick wall and accept SSing is not for you. Concentrate on what you can do and stop fretting over what you can't.
Adjust your goal to make it more achievable in the time left and then perhaps you won't be so hard on yourself. Good luck - we're here for you :)

Back