still to have 3rd shake of day cant face it :(

cathy2009

ketosis must well and truly be in.im day 13now.and earlier i wouldve done anything for a bit of toast but resisted temptation.but i find in evenin im not even a bit hungry and have to force last shake down.anyone else finding this? im on Ss. i have 2young kids so really busy and usually have first shake at 11am and then 3pm .cant believe ive gone all day on about 250calories

Yeah im the same i have my porridge about 7am with kids and then shke about 1, by the time 7pm comes im not fussed abouty soup, b4 this diet i was never out the fridge, always eating something now its a struggle to eat 500 cals. We are doing fab x

flip i know Claire i wouldve thought nothing about polishing off a pack of biscuits lol! never thought in a million years id be feeling this way.during the day i sometimes crave food but not enough to eat it.it always seems to be toast im craving ive noticed others sayin that too. jumped on scales this mornin.think ive 11lb off now!though my cdc scales are a pound lighter so she would probably say 12lbs .thats in 13days Im delighted.good luck with your journey too x

Back