Still waiting to get to goal

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Suz1506, 16 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Suz1506

Suz1506 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WI today, STS so still 1/2 lb to my goal. It's TOTM so that may be why, as I haven't gone over on points. Trouble is it's gonna be hard this week as I have a meal out tomorrow night and am out for the day in London with my friend on Saturday. I know I could be really good and choose low point foods but I feel like a treat!

I think I'm going to have a bit of a break this week without going overboard and then get right back down to it. I'm actually thinking of revising my goal and losing a few pounds more. I've fitted some of my old size 12 trousers on and they fit!! :D They're a bit snug though so I think another 4/5 lbs would make sure I'm comfortable in my clothes.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.