Total Solution StinginBelle's Exante Diary

StinginBelle

I started Exante on the 25/09/12 and day 1 was okay. I had:

Strawberry shake
Toffee, nut and raisin bar
Chocolate shake
1.3l of water

The shakes were fine and I loved the bar! I didn't eat it all at once, instead breaking it into several smaller pieces and nibbling on them through the afternoon. I have to drink more water, but even that amount had me needing the toilet all the time, which isn't ideal when you're commuting :(

It's so hard to remember you can't eat anything else. I almost popped a grape in my mouth yesterday but I'm sure it'll get easier when I'm used to the idea of it.

Hey we started on the same day, how was day2?
Day 2 was not great for me been really low on energy and have had splitting headache all day, but i have stuck to it!
I had the choc/orange bar really enjoyed it and a vanilla shake with a dusting of cinnamon. I don't know if im going to have my soup today.
Have had plenty of water and 2 cups of green tea but no exercise as yet.
I think I will wait till week 2 to introduce that as im finding it really hard not being able to eat proper food.

Hi! Day 2 wasn't too bad. I've had a killer headache all day as well :( but at least I haven't felt hungry! Wonder what day 3 will bring...

It's nice to have someone else at the same stage of the diet!

Day 2:

Vanilla shake (I like your idea of adding cinnamon :))
Chocolate orange bar
Banana shake
2l of water

I'm so surprised that everything tastes good. I may have some bouillon tomorrow as a treat!

Yes it is really good to have someone we can keep each other on track :)
I think the headaches are our bodies telling us im not used to this little amount of food.
I ended up having the thai green soup which was more pleasant than expected, but I still could not finish it.
I should have got that bars and shakes bumper pack too, oh well its done now, at least im giving it a proper go.

Lets see what Day 3 brings and it may be a little early for a treat and try to use non food related things to treat yourself.
That is always my downfall using that as rewards so im thinking per stone lost I am going to treat myself to a beauty treatment like a pedicure or facial.

I was really bad today I had lunch at harvester!!! And its only Day 3!!!
On the up side I had seabass with green beans which was 330Kcal and salad so i think i ate about 500Kcal in total.
I won't be eating any exante stuff today to try and get back to normal for day 4.
I have had lots of water and green tea so far so will have more and another cup of green tea.

I was really bad today I had lunch at harvester!!! And its only Day 3!!!
On the up side I had seabass with green beans which was 330Kcal and salad so i think i ate about 500Kcal in total.
I won't be eating any exante stuff today to try and get back to normal for day 4.
I have had lots of water and green tea so far so will have more and another cup of green tea.

Oh no! How are you feeling?

Good luck for tomorrow!

Day 3 was fine - headache wasn't as bad today but the breath is horrible. Oh well, hopefully a small price to pay! I've just ordered some breath strips.

Hey! how has the first week been for you?
I have stuck to it 100% apart from day 3, I can't believe how hard I am finding it, this week has felt like an age and so difficult.
Im still sticking with it though, the breath is awful i've been carrying mouth wash in bag for it!
I am going to weigh myself every fortnight t try and keep me on it as long as possible.
I am not seeing or feeling much of a difference yet hoping next week will be better.

Hello! First week has been good - I've lost 6.5lb! I thought I'd find it much more difficult but I think I like knowing what I'm having to eat, if that makes sense? Hate the bad breath :\

Well done for sticking with it when you've been finding it hard. I hope the next week is much better for you :)

Hi! It's going fine. How're you getting on with it?

I had a slice of pizza at the weekend, but never mind! Over and done with now.

Let me know how the weigh in goes! x

Hey I'm feeling quite frustrated as i thought this process would be faster than it is.
I've lost 7lbs so far, which I know is good but I cant help feeling disappointed, but I need to stop that and focus in my goal and the positives like my work trousers aren't really tight anymore.
I've decided to have one meal a week instead of the food break week as I really miss real food and it will teach me to keep healthy when I am finally off this thing, so far I have been really good I have had fish/green beans/salad, steak/veg and chicken/salad. And I have nto ate any junk or high carb food..
However I did eat a handful of grated cheese today ;( but I guess there are going to be a few bumps along the way.
How are you doing? x

7lb is great! I'm not sure what I'll do about adding food. Will see how I feel in a couple of weeks.

Remember the average Total Solution loss is 14lb a month so you're already halfway there! You may get slower losses if you're adding food.

My 2nd weigh in, I was 8¾lb down xx

I've decided to start having 1 meal a week instead of the food break week. Had a chicken tikka starter and salad on Saturday and it was delicious. Had a few chunks of cheddar and a picked onion on Sunday as well.

Will run out of packs on Monday so will have to order more. Think I'll stick with shakes and bars!

Week 3 weigh in today: I've lost 3¾lb and 12.5lb in total! Very happy with the way it's all going.

4th weigh in tomorrow! Going to make myself a nice salad in the evening, I reckon.

I remember reading the list of 'safe' drinks on here but I've only had water since I started. Soooo, that's 28 days without a fizzy drink! Going to try my best to stay away from them when this is all over as some of the things I've read about aspartame are really frightening. I'm starting to realise that drinking diet fizzy drinks was more habit than anything else.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hi there! I've been using nuPhar Fresh Breath Strips and I bought them on eBay :)

It's all going really well - I'm finally starting to notice a difference in myself, which is great. I've had my 9th weigh in and have lost 31¼lb so far; would like to lose the same again but I'll see how it goes!

How are you getting on? xx

Well done Belle :)

Back