• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Stir fry sauces

Lea*

S: 13st7lb C: 9st7lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 24.3 Loss: 4st0lb(29.63%)
Thanks - I like the sound of the sweet chilli, do you know many tea spoons would be enough for me and the hubby?

Beegee

The Big One
S: 19st3lb C: 11st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 7st7lb(39.03%)
I make a sweet and sour type sauce just using pasata, sweetener, vinegar and soy sauce. It can be a bit trial and error getting the quantities right but if you keep tasting it you can get it how you like it.

S: 16st6lb C: 16st2lb G: 11st8lb BMI: 35.4 Loss: 0st4lb(1.74%)
I add garlic, chilli and ginger to mine. Then just at the end I put a bit of very low fat natural yoghurt in. Gives it a slight creamy taste and its syn free!

Wee Doll

Silver Member
S: 11st6lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
i use my soy sauce and also add a good sprinkle of schwartz cajun seasoning mix and some garlic and chilli and some sprite zero ... its sweet and spicy :)

Stefanie

Silver Member
S: 15st8lb C: 11st11.5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 3st10.5lb(24.08%)
I made a stir-fry tonight and it was the best I have had in ages....sauce I used was tbsp of tom yum sauce (I found it in tesco in the Thai/japanese bit) only a couple of syns, then added soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a paste and voilà! Oh and another thing I do is cook the egg noodles in a stock cube, makes them more tasty x

Oops forgot to say, I added a few shakes of Chinese all spice too x

juju79

S: 16st7lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 15st7lb Loss: 0st3.5lb(1.52%)
Chinese five spice, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, garlic and ginger paste and a very small knob of butter or a couple of sprays of butter frylight.

Throw it all in the pan and heat through for a couple of seconds and then add your veggies.

Simple but quite tasty :)

I like the sound of the sweet chilli one on here think I will give it a go :)