Stir fry sauces

Lea*

Hi All,
Im very bored of just adding a bit of seasoning and soy sauce to my stir frys (i used dried noodles and the veg stir fry packs). Does anyone know of a low syn sauce or a home made one thats alot more tasty?
Thank you x

Thanks - I like the sound of the sweet chilli, do you know many tea spoons would be enough for me and the hubby?

I make a sweet and sour type sauce just using pasata, sweetener, vinegar and soy sauce. It can be a bit trial and error getting the quantities right but if you keep tasting it you can get it how you like it.

I add garlic, chilli and ginger to mine. Then just at the end I put a bit of very low fat natural yoghurt in. Gives it a slight creamy taste and its syn free!

i use my soy sauce and also add a good sprinkle of schwartz cajun seasoning mix and some garlic and chilli and some sprite zero ... its sweet and spicy :)

I made a stir-fry tonight and it was the best I have had in ages....sauce I used was tbsp of tom yum sauce (I found it in tesco in the Thai/japanese bit) only a couple of syns, then added soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a paste and voilà! Oh and another thing I do is cook the egg noodles in a stock cube, makes them more tasty x

Oops forgot to say, I added a few shakes of Chinese all spice too x

Chinese five spice, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, garlic and ginger paste and a very small knob of butter or a couple of sprays of butter frylight.

Throw it all in the pan and heat through for a couple of seconds and then add your veggies.

Simple but quite tasty :)

I like the sound of the sweet chilli one on here think I will give it a go :)

Back