Stirky's JUDDD journey!

hahah! its mad the things they drve us to doing !

How did induction go then? I never have time to go at weekends due to oh working and child care an im so missing it! ehhe

hope u have a lovely sunday!

love katie
xxx

Induction went well thanks, they all seem really nice and very helpful up there, better than the gym at the hotel where I used to work, they didn't give a hoot lol! Might sneek out for a swim later, although Sundays are always really hectic so may not get time :(

Wish I could get away for a relaxing swim. I really must take a leaf out your book and start at my gym again.
Well done on your WI.
Just seen your FB profile picture how pretty are you :D

Just seen your FB profile picture how pretty are you :D

Hahaha, that is not my hair lol! One of those things that you add your pic to, looks good tho eh?!!! :rotflmao:

Oh didn't get my swim in :( But going in the morning definitely!!!

Sun 4th Oct - Inbetween day, swapping days

Just realised I hadn't posted this yesterday.

Right had an inbetween day as want to swap days around. Used slimfast but went about 100 cals more than I wanted, but oh well, it was that Rocky bar it was calling to me lol!

Didn't get chance to go for a swim today, the time I could've gone was family fun time so I doubt I would've got much actual swimming done, so gave it a miss lol!

SUN: Inbetween day, using SF (1469) Bit more than I was planning but still saying 100% :)

Water: 2 1/2 litres (bit less than usual)
Br: SF Straw shake 217
Sn: Orange and sultana slice 56
Lun: SF Choc shake 223
Sn: 2 x cookies 104
Din: WW chicken curry 303
Pitta bread 177
Muller light 86
Eve: 3 x crispbakes with spread and 3 turkey slices 118
Rocky caramel 102
French fries 82
Can diet coke 1

Mon 5th Oct - DD

So onto a down day today, yay I love my down days :D I know I'm strange!

Went for a swim after dropping kids to school, first time I've used the pool at the gym and it was blissful! Only 3 other people in the pool, makes a change from the local pool where I used to go where it was usually impossible to swim up and down in a straight line!

As it was a down day only had a gentle swim, never exercised on a dd before so definitely didn't want to push it. So had gentle 20 min swim (20 lengths) and then went in jacuzzi for 10-15 mins. Lovely! Will see how I feel later lol!

Mon 5th Oct - DD

Well great day again today! Nice to have a bit of exercise too on a dd, and surprisingly feel fine (thought I might feel really tired lol).

MON: DD (456) 100% yay!

Exercise: Morning gentle swim, 20 mins 20 lengths & 10 mins jacuzzi :)

Water: 3 litres
Lun: WW Tomato soup 74
1 slice wholemeal bread 55
Sn: Apple 67
Din: Turkey salad 70
Sn: 3 x crispbakes with cheese spread 107
Walkers baked 82
Can diet coke 1

GREAT JOB!!!! Keep it up!!!! :D

Your down days sound YUMMY!!

Im going to asda today see what I can find!! :)

Good luck on your upday striky!!
xx

OMG are you ok?;):rotflmao:

NOOOOO, typing error :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: it was french fries I had!!!! Dunno why I put baked, lol! Although just eaten a packet of walkers baked now, teehee. I save my french fries for down days ;):p

Tues 6th Oct - Gym gym gym, bloomin tired now!!!

Up day today, so I dropped the kids to school and went to the gym. Felt fine when I left, went and got some lunch and picked Missy Moomoo up from pre-school, went and fed horses and finally home. It's now hit me lol, and I could quite easily curl up and go to sleep! Although have to go back out in a mo to get boys from school, then do dinner and sort everything out, before I go out to my friends house tonight (I think using their hot tub will be in order, either that or I'll fall asleep on their sofa!!!).

Anyway, here's how my gym went :) Was my first proper session so I'm quite pleased with myself, yay!!!

Morning at gym
18mins on treadmill (random), speed 6 1.67km
1500m on rowing machine in 8 mins, level 6
18mins on cross trainer (random), level 5, 2km
10mins on sit down bike (random), level 5, 2.5km
20min swim, 20 lengths
10mins jacuzzi :)

No nor I'm I lol! Just typing it out wore me out lol lol!!!

Tues 6th Oct - Food diary

Well this is what I had to eat yesterday! Went out in evening to a friends house, and sat in their hot tub hahaha!!! I was tired and it was lovely lol! Anyway, when I got home abotu 10pm I was going to go right to bed, but I was hungry then, so had a snack, naughty Stirky I don't usually eat anything at that time of night :eek:

Total: 1875 100% woo-hoo!

Exercise: See above :D:D:D

Water: 3 1/2 litres
Br: Banana 100
Toasted teacake with spread 179
Lun: Jacket potato with chicken mayo and salad 450
Sn: 2 x cookies 104
Walkers baked 99
Caramel rocky bar 102
Din: Chicken casserole (homemade) 350
Slice wholemeal bread 88
Treat size buttons 75