Stirky's JUDDD journey!

Oh forgot to add, been feeling really hungry today! Had quite a lot for breakfast, banana, shreddies and a cereal bar which is very unlike me, not usually into eating all that much at breakfast. Then was still feeling hungry after, think that's why I've had a picky eatty day! Not good! Maybe becasue I felt a bit hungry yesterday which I don't usually on a down day? Hmmm, not good!

hey stirky!!

good luck on you dd!

have a good weekend

luv katie
xx

Thanks Katie, going well so far, just had ww spaghetti with salad and a crispbread for lunch, yum!

Sat 26th Sept - DD and I'm tired

:( Feeling very tired today and hungry, hmmm not good!

Been another busy day, lol I even had a little nap on the sofa for about half an hour this afternoon! That never happens, usually because I don't get the chance to lol! Had been up to feed the horses, stopped in shop on way back as hubby wanted some beer. Came back and they were all quiet on sofa watching tv, hubby was on the computer, I sat down on other sofa and felt so tired, so curled up and went to sleep! Must say I didn't feel that much better for it, I've never been a nap or lie in type person, just makes me feel groggy!

Anyway got through the day, must be the hardest down day I've had so far. But good news still have cals left that I will use tonight for a packet of french fries and a diet coke whilst watching x-factor, guilty pleasures lol :p

SAT: DD (400)

Water: 3 1/2 litres

Br: Green tea
Lun: WW Spaghetti with salad 127
Crispbread 29
Sn: Apple 60
Go ahead raisin and sultana slice 56
Can of diet coke 1
Din: WW Tomato soup 74
Wholemeal bread 53

Sun 27th Sept - UD and yay my jeans fit!!!

Was off into town this morning as dd had a party to go to. Two weeks ago I sorted my wardrobe out, and there was one pair of brand new jeans (I bought them last time I lost weight when I got into a size 14) still with tags on, that still wouldn't fit me :( They're a 14 but small 14. This morning I was looking for something to wear, hubby said try them on and I told him they were still too tight as had tried them two weeks ago. He said try them anyway, so I did and they fitted :D Whoop! Yay, new jeans :wee:

Thanks Claire, no of course I don't mind hun, glad somebody actually reads it lol :D

Well had an ud yesterday, yet another hectic day and I had decided just not to worry about calorie counting for the day, just eat normally and have a 'day off' dieting so to speak (although every up day on juddd is like a day off hahaha!) :) Didn't go mad, but did have a pain aux raisin and hot chocolate in town with dd after the party she went to. Was very nice, I haven't been into town for ages!!

So back to it today, down day and looking forward to it :)

Mon 28th Sept - DD :D

Great day today, haven't felt hungry and tired like I did the last down day, which wasn't good :( Been feeling fine today, although week day, I do love my routine :) Always find it a bit harder at weekends (oh and those dreaded school holidays!) when there is no routine as such. Thrive on routine me :p

So good day today. Just about to have my evening snack (yes my french fries ;)), but here's how it's been today:

MON: DD (460)

Water: 4 litres

Mid-morning: Go ahead orange and sultana slice 56
Lun: WW chicken soup 95
Crispbread 29
Sn: Wholemeal bread with cheese spread 73
Din: Salad with chicken slices 70
Raisin slice 55
Eve: Walkers french fries 81
Can diet coke 1

Up day tomorrow, think I'll start the day with a slimfast shake tomorrow. I seem to get hungrier through the day if I eat breakfast :(

I am the same, If I eat breakfast I want something a couple of hours later but if I don't i'm alright til mid afternoon.
Well done on ur DD glad u didn't suffer as much as last time.
XXX

Hi there Stirky hope you dont mind me popping in here I have just read your thread, well done you xxx

Might join you soon;)

Thanks Ellie, going well so far and still enjoying it, so can't be bad :)

Thanks Ellie, going well so far and still enjoying it, so can't be bad :)

Nice one Stirky you give out positive vibes!!!!

i read too!

glad your dd was better than the other day!

ooooh do u have horses?
hope u had a good day

xxx

Thanks Katie. Yes have two horsies at the mo. My old man Oliver, who is now 30 (retired needless to say), I've had him for 17 years. Plus have a little Welshie called Ashley, for the kids who is so adorable. This time last year I had 4 horses, but was getting a bit much time and money wise so had to cut down :cry: So I don't have a horse to ride myself at the mo, although prefer to let the children ride rather than me. One day I'll get another one for me :)

Oh I would love for my boys to have riding lessons - I worked as a stable girl when I was younger and therefore got all the rides I wanted for nothing... but it is so expensive now for lessons...plus what happens if they don't like it ???

Might have to shop around - cos when I have lost my weight I would like to start riding again.... got lots of time to save up though !!!!! LOL

LOl, yes it is expensive, even worse when you have your own lol. Hubby is always moaning that the horses get better treatment than him, teehee!

Back