Stirky's JUDDD journey!

Well done Stirks - you are right back on track. Yes re NYE I cannot see the joy in being jostled and crammed into a noisy crowded pub and I actually prefer diet coke much of the time so not much point. Plus for those with kids you always have to have an eye on the clock and/or pay over the odds for babysitters (my window cleaner is beiing charged £80 tonight by his!)

So have a happy one whatever you end up doing.

£80 ooooooooooohhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmy gooooosh! if id have known that was the going rate id have offered my serivces! lol

yeah i think its over rated! If u'd have asked me 5 years ago id ave been out raving with the rest of them! lol

happy new year everyone! lol

xxxxxxxx

Ha we're a load of moaning old foggies aren't we lol! Last year me and hubby actually stayed up til midnight but went to bed about 10 minutes past lol. We have been to bed way before previous years and get woken up by the neighbours and have a jolly good ol moan about it! Will prob stay up tonight! For a bit lol!

Yes let's all have a great and slimmer 2010, we can do it girlies!!! Happy New Year to all of you xxx

Thurs 31st Dec - NYE! Another UD :)

Right having a second up day in a row, but not going mad, I have a really bad stomach ache anyway. Only having an ud as thought I wouldn't last til midnight on a dd lol, plus hubby decided to cook the gammon and have a roast with it. Plus may be off out Saturday daytime so wanted that to be an ud. Will be nice to start the new year and new decade on a dd anyway :)

Had a nice meal out last night. I was very sensible, I had chargrilled chicken breast with parsnip mash and veg (no chips!!), but did have a pud of hot chocolate brownie, and very nice it was too! Tho I resisted any cream or ice cream with it :D

So tomorrow new year's day! Can't believe where the year has gone, or the decade for that matter! But I am pleased to be starting 2010 a lot lighter than I started 2009, and I think lighter than I was in 2000, tho can't be too sure on that as never used to weigh myself! Tho was size 14 back then and now size 12 so hopefully lighter too lol! :D

Be a down day tomorrow then. I've just replaced my faulty smoothie maker so going to try a dd with slimfast shakes. I have so much slimfast powder to use up!!

Here's to a fab 2010 for all of us!!!

here here! happy new year stirky u r ace! :)
xx

stock-vector-card-happy-new-year-35910181.jpg

Thanks sooo much for all your support! I couldnt have got this far with out u hun!

love katie
xxxxxxxxx

Aww cheers hun! You're ace too and so supportive to everybody, we'll get eachother through it! xxx

Happy New Year! Looks like your right back into it.:D
£80 for a baby sitter! Im in the wrong job. Anyone want a sitter for 2011? lol

Fri 1st Jan 2010 - DD

Didn't get on here yesterday, so Happy New Year girlies!!!

Well yesterday was the easiet dd ever, mainly becaus I felt so ill and had a stomach ache from hell (started Weds night). Spent most of the day either asleep or curled up on sofa moaning lol! So in total had 2 cups of tea, 1 rich tea biscuit and about 3 1/2 litres of water, and I was sick (before I had the biscuit and second cuppa!) so rather pleased I didn't eat anything!!

So dd total - 54 cals!!

Not all bad being ill!! LOL!

Sat 2nd Jan - UD

Haven't had much today, still have stomach ache but not half as bad as yesterday!! So had a good ud, hoping the stomach ache goes soon but it's certainly keeping me on track lol! Think it was the meal on Weds night I had!

SUN 3rd Jan - UD

Realised earlier that yesterday was a MD not an UD as only around 1000 cals, and after such a low DD on Fri decided to do an up day today and then I can have sunday roast too!

Stomach is much better today thanks, yes was good for diet but not much fun!!!

DD tomorrow :) Bring it on juddd, I am certainly back in the swing of it and fired up ready to shift those pounds!!! :D

Hope everybody else is having a great day :)

hey stirky!

Glad tummy is better!

Im toying with the idea of juddd but im not sure i could cope on the dd!

Is it just 500 cals on down day 200 on up days no matter your weight?

xxxxxxxx

YAY :D You should do it Katie!!! Come join us and give it a go just for two weeks and see how you get on. It really is easier than it sounds! There is a calculator on the juddd website but basically yes no more than 500 cals on a dd and around 2000 on an up day and you'll get results. You're not meant to cal count on an up day so it's not restrictive for you and you feel you're having a day of not dieting, but it can be easy esp at first to go ott so you just have to be careful with what you have. Sure you'll get on great hun and I'll be there to kick you up the butt when and if required ;)

Thanks MF, been back on it since last week and going well! DD today :) xx

Afternoon stirky!

I tried the website link on here but thought it was rubbish! is that the site u went on?

I think i'd have to cc as im an animal hahah

hows your day going?

I gottta sore hip! Im getting old! I'll be 20 years older than abbys son in april on my next birthday! boooo

xxxxxxxxxxx

Back