Stirky's JUDDD journey!

Thanks girlies!! Feeling much better today, decided last night I wouldn't let that certain person (who isn't DH for a change lol!) get to me anymore and just forget all about it lol! Just not worth getting in a stress about, it's their problem not mine ;)

My tumble dryer has just come back all fixed :D And my car is returning home this afternoon!! Clever how they make their own way home lol!! Not having a great dd so far tbh, will prob end up a md, tho determined to keep it as low as poss. Was just bloody hungry at lunch lol!

Oh went and saw my tattoist this morning so will be getting some new ink soon :D One way to always cheer me up lol!!!

Hope everybody else is having a great day.

I agree - stress always casues me to overeat unless it is literally life and death and then never lasts! I hate it when people have weight drop off them with worry! Grrrrr - wish I could get that way I wouldn't need JUDDD! Hope you're feeling a bit better. I have almost written off this week. Too may DDs turning into MDs like you but trying to type tonight instead of eat!

Oh went and saw my tattoist this morning so will be getting some new ink soon :D One way to always cheer me up lol!!!
Ohh Ohh tell us more. Im determined to get my back tattoo made bigger but am waiting to get back to target, Ive already got my EMLA creme ready and waiting lol.

Hope you are having a good day x

Hey guys!

Well today was an up day. Had a very productive day and got lots of stuff done that I've been putting off for ages! I've decided to de-clutter my life lol, so I'm in a really good frame of mind now and getting things sorted out. Woo-hoo feeling very good today. So hoping next week will be much much better diet wise than this week has been :( Hopefully yours will be too Hoe, lets just put it behind us. No point looking back, just forwards :D

MF I've been like that too lately, tired all the time and really tired waking up in the mornings. Not been feeling so tired today, tho I am ready for my bed lol. Maybe it's the weather getting us down and the dark mornings. Plus little kids and sleep never go together well lol, I've gotten used to surviving on little sleep so can usually cope without feeling too tired.

Miss JT, I already have a unicorn on my left arm (pics in my folder on here) and having a Amy Brown fairy added underneath it and the both are going to be tied in together with stars and background etc so it becomes a half sleeve. Have a half sleeve on my right arm (had the butterflies and boys names done, then two Amy Brown fairies added later), so I am at the moment lobsided lol so just getting it evened out. Well that's my excuse!! For when I get to goal I have a geisha planned for my right thigh (a whole thigh piece). I also have plans for a whole back piece (oh wanted that for YEARS!!), but don't know if I'll ever get that done, if I had the money I would lol!!

Hope you're all having a great day x

So hoping next week will be much much better diet wise than this week has been :( Hopefully yours will be too Hoe, lets just put it behind us. No point looking back, just forwards :D

You are so right no point looking back. Onwards and downwards!

Morning Stirky - how are you today ?

Had to get up earlier this morning, as I had to take the boys to breakfast club... yawning a little bit but not as bad as it has been over the last couple of days..

Your new ink sounds really good - you must have a pretty high pain threshold ? I remember when I had the one on my back done, I was sucking on a lolly as I thought I was going to pass out... I would like another one but not too sure where and what..

T
x

Your new ink sounds really good - you must have a pretty high pain threshold ? I remember when I had the one on my back done, I was sucking on a lolly as I thought I was going to pass out...

T
x
Haha MF I was like that too. Give me a C section any day! I have although found numbing creme that works, thats the only way im going to have my extended....big wuss :rolleyes: I just can't find the right thing :cry:I have butterflys but want to make the 'scene' bigger by adding something but have no idea. I'm not an arty person.

Hummingbird Miss JT? Or a a beautiful swan to mark your journey and transformation?

Hi Stirky - how's it hanging today?

Awwww stirky I am sooooo sorrry! I must have unsubcribed to your thread at some point an not realised.! I hAve to come on here on my fone cos my laptop is poorly! Awwww I feel rite bad cos u'v been having a rough time! I thought u were a bit quiet! Bet u think I
a rite cow :giggle:

will u forgive me ????

:heartpump: stirky :) xxxxxx

Hummingbird Miss JT? Or a a beautiful swan to mark your journey and transformation?
Thanks Hoe like the idea of a bird :D I think I will just have to go and see if someone can design something for me before I go.

Morning Stirky hope football pratice wasnt too cold and wet

Morning Hun hope u had fun oggoling the footy coach pmsl

have a fab day Hun xxxxxx

do they have a door bell for minis?? ding dong ding dong!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello girlies, sorry haven't been on here much. End of last week and over the weekend got a decluttering bug in my head, starting on the stables, so been really busy cleaning, washing, sorting out etc etc. Feels really good lol! Major attack on house next!! Just wish this stupid cough me and hubby have would go away!!

Katie - How dare you unsubscribe to my diary, tut tut tut!!! Don't think I can forgive you, hmph! And yes had a lovely time saturday morning eyeing up the footie coach tee hee hee! he was stood right in front of me too, so had lovely view of his bum ;) Naughty Stirky! Well sitting there for an hour I get bored and need something to occupy me lol!

Hope you're all doing good x

hehe awww i wish i had a boy booooo not fair! maybe you could video it for me lol¬

when u have done your house will u come do mine please? thanks you very muchly
xxxx

Back