Stirky's JUDDD journey!

I don't really like chocolate that much - except very dark, plain stuff - yum yum...

But honeycomb just does it for me...

ooohhh honeycomb love going to Hasting beach and getting a bag of it to nibble on, hubby likes chocolate coated and i likeplain, so we get a bag of each, of course my nubby eats his and by the time we are back to the car he has worked his off, me I will be working it off for the next 3 months lol

hey naught girl!

hows ur day been? we been up or down today?

oh oh oh and 2 of my 4 next items came today! wooooop!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Right...well ive come to look for your thread to tell you officially that I am blinking disgusted at your score of 800 odd!!! :flirt2: i dont know how I ever allowed myself to be associated with you!

And Im not talking to Katie now either seeing as she's got her Next items and Im still waiting 3 of mine.:sigh:

Snot fair:p

i still got one to go abby! hahaha

i think im discusted in stirky too! how dare she beat me! lol

xxx

I know 860 actually *runs off to hide in shame*!!!

Katie, not fair your Next stuff coming! Hmph!!! I've had an e-mail saying it's on the way so fingers crossed!!!!

On a dd today as yesterday's planned dd didn't go to plan! Yes you can all :whoopass: I'm a naughty Stirky!!! I went and had a go ahead slice and cup of tea quite early on in the morning, big no no, which made me hungry! then I went and cleaned out dd's wardrobe so ended up doing too much and feeling really hungry and dizzy! So had to have something but then had too much, whoops!!!

Been better today :D

i still got one to go abby! hahaha

i think im discusted in stirky too! how dare she beat me! lol

xxx

Haha cross posted there! Yes I beat you tho yours wasn't a bad score either missus!!! LOL! Abby you're obviously a good girl!

Weds 13th Jan - DD

Well I've given myself a good talkignt o last night as wasn't too good again! Well better than Monday! Yesterday turned out to be a MD :( So I am right back on it today for a dd and all is going well so far!!

I just need to get back into the swing of things, as I know once I'm there I'll find it an awfuk lot easier to stay there! The dd's I've done lately have been great, but then I start a day with good intentions and it all goes wrong half way through lol! So need to get back into the dd/ud/dd/ud thing and stop having two or three ud's in a row lol!!!

Hopefully today is the start of being on a good roll! Ooh I hate Christmas lol! It just outs you out and adds pounds lol lol!!!

But I was thinking yesterday, January can't be a good month for dieting anyway, I mean you're on the detox from Christmas trying to get the rubbish out of your system, your body has got used to eating more so wants more, it's cold (very cold!!) and everybody else is trying to diet and that's all you hear about lol!! We just need to carry on as we were, put Christmas behind us and get on with it!!

come on stirky you can do this! its hard also when you have a family to look after and feed lol u want wat they have and its not fair lol!

i gave the girls there chocolate bags from christmas to try get rid of the goodies lol! they ate most (however were a little hyperactive) bbut at least they r almost gone now lol

hope u have a fab day!

love katie
xx

But I was thinking yesterday, January can't be a good month for dieting anyway, I mean you're on the detox from Christmas trying to get the rubbish out of your system, your body has got used to eating more so wants more, it's cold (very cold!!) and everybody else is trying to diet and that's all you hear about lol!! We just need to carry on as we were, put Christmas behind us and get on with it!!

Here Here !!!!

Yes we can do it girlies!!!

Katie, your loss this week has been fab! I am still hiding from the scales!!!

I know 860 actually *runs off to hide in shame*!!!
OMG mine was half of that and 10p lol.
I am still hiding from the scales!!!
Hey they will still be there next week or the week after, so try not to worry. You can get back onto juddd easy, I know you can, it's just getting in the right frame of mind (I should know) and you sound like you are now.
This weather doesnt help, I'm craving warm comfort food :sigh:

OMG mine was half of that and 10p lol.

Hahaha, yes I had the 10p too! Not the 50p tho mind like some people I could mention hahaha.

Yes dd is going really well, will report in later! Definitely back in the right frame of mind now! Woo-hoo!!!

Weds 13th Jan - DD - Yay had a good one!!

Had a great day today, woo-hoo!!! :D:D:D

Water: 3 litres

5 x Cup of tea 25

Morning: Apple 66
Lunch: WW tomato soup 74
Crispbread 29
Afternoon: Clementine 20
Dinner: Crackers with cheese spread and cucumber (169)
Eve: Muller light 86

woooop big uo to the stirky! fab day only r u missing a few cals lol? thought u could have 500??

xxxx

Morning Stirky

DD looking good for yesterday - so that means you are on an UD today ? what are you planning for that ??

I'm on Day2 of CD SS - not intended but hey hum... I need to do something !

Have a good one - the boys are back at school today so looking forward to a bit of peace... oh I'm just remembered, I need to do the bathrooms and bedrooms today - urghhhh...

Laters

T
x

helllloooooooooooooo stirky! hows u today?

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I went and had a go ahead slice and cup of tea quite early on in the morning, big no no, which made me hungry! then I went and cleaned out dd's wardrobe so ended up doing too much and feeling really hungry and dizzy! So had to have something but then had too much, whoops!!!

I think you have hit the nail on the head here. I always go astray if I eat too early. I see or think of something I fancy, have it and within and hour or two I am starving and craving something else! I have to work through the early morning stuff with tea and coffee and then have a soup or crispbread for lunch and then get real busy till at least 4pm or I'm done for.

Anyway glad you are finding your resolve again. Yes it does seem hard this month - we just need to ignore Jan, forget Xmas and carry on as usual. Go girl!

Thurs 14th Jan - UD

Hello girlies :D

I'm on an up day today, went in town shopping with mum (trying to find her partner a birthday pressie with no luck lol). Had a hot choccy and toasted teacake, then a pasty for lunch lol. We had stew for dinner, but I only had a little bit as wasn't very hungry after eating in town.

Didn't feel too well when I woke up (or yesterday for that matter) hope I'm fending something off as been feeling better during the day. Very tired tho. Plus tom started this morning, hence my munchies over the weekend lol!

Looking forward to my dd tomorrow and have to go shopping, I've run out of ww soups and diet coke :eek: Plus I am almost out of french fries!! Might go to morrisons and see if I can find the 10 cal soups!!!

Oh and Katie, yes I was a bit under my 500 cals yesterday lol!

Back