Stirky's JUDDD journey!

Morning Stirky, sorry to hear about your friend:hug99: I lost my Grandad to cancer this time last year. He only lasted a few weeks after he was told. Life can be totally sh*te and it puts it all in perspective.

Hope you had a good bonfire night and will check in later x

Thanks guys, aw you're all so lovely!

Weather was fine last night so all wrapped up warm and went to fireworks, really good, kids loved it after a bit of a moan while we were waiting around. I love our city, the display was up on Plymouth Hoe looking out over the sea, I love going to stuff up there as always lots of people and great atmosphere! Christmas light switch on next Thurs, haven't decided on that yet.

Diet wise this week hasn't been good, been a very hectic week with one thing and another. In fact the past two weeks have been rather strange, lots going on. Was meant to be a dd today, but just eaten a chicken sandwich for lunch. Hmmm, struggling getting back into the swing of things but I'll get there! Didn't even get up the gym much this week like I'd planned to now kids are back at school. Did take my daughter swimming this morning tho. Being ill really threw me out, not fair!

My friend had another hospital appointment today, so will see how that went. Hopefully they can treat it ok but I know how ill our other friend with it got when he was first diagnosed and a few times since. He's still battling against it and it's been 10 years now. My friend is in her 60's and pretty fit and well, so hopefully she can fight against it.

I am really cold today, sat in front room with my daughter and I've put the fire on. Really horrid day, not looking forward to going out again later!!

Catch up with you all later xxx

Sorry to hear about your friend hun. Will keep my fingers crossed.

Glad you had fun at the fireworks.

Is anyone famous doing the light switch on?

X

mawwwwwning stirky!

hope u r havin a fab weekend! how did weigh in go

love katie
xxx

Hey Stirky!

I hope you are doing good! :)

Im like you... I didn't have that great of a week this past week......

Our week got messed up from us going out of town this past week. Im worried about my WI tomorrow! I decided to WI tomorrow, and then back to normal this upcoming Saturday.....

We will see.... I will be happy if I just STS! LOL :)

sending you a big warm and cosy hug! Hope you are ok concidering the circumstances hun!! Im off out for the weekend an prob wont be back till mon so heres a big hug

take care hun

xxxxxxxxxx

cuddle.jpg

Hi guys, manic weekend. In fact the past week or so has been rather strange, hectic and a tad surreal, thanks for looking in on me, you're all so lovely! Getting back to it properly tomorrow!!! So I'll be reporting in and hopefully around a bit more than I have the past week.

Thanks for the hug Katie! The tabby looks like my cat Jack :)

Off to watch x-factor now and chill out. Hubby has just dyed my hair for me and looks nice :D Midnight red, so black with touch of red in it :D

i knew u like cats so thought you'd like it hehehe

hope u have had a good weekend!

love katie

xxxxxxx

Mon 9th Nov - DD at last!

Right guys I'm back on a DD, just had 4 (yes 4!!!:eek:) UD's in a row so really need to get back to it today and I am! Last had a DD last Wedesday, ooops!!!

So I will report in later. Have my stability ball class tonight. Nice to get back to it properly!!!

I did and it was STS, don't think I out it on here, just on teh Friday Girls WI list I think lol, I'm just as bad see, forget everything!!!

Hey Hey!!! How are things? I hope everything is going good for ya! :)

Hi stirky, great to see your back. I think a few of us had shall I say not a 100% week. STS is great after 4 UDs well done.
Heres to this week x

Well my DD has turned into a MD :( Only because I cooked dinner for hubby and the kids, then hubby came in saying he didn't want dinner so I ate his :( Whoops, didn't want to throw it away but perhaps I should've??!!! Anyway done now, and I have gym tonight so not all bad. I'm planning on a dd tomorrow and Wednesday too as want an UD for Thursday as going to the Christmas light switch on with the kids and a friend and her kids, and we'll be getting dinner in town. Fingers crossed!!!

Funny quite a few of us have struggled the past week! Let's get back on it 110% :D

hey stirky!

Its really tough to get back on track! keep at it and you'll soon be back on that roll!

hope u r well!

love katie
xxx

Back