Stirky's JUDDD journey!

Afternoon peeps! :D
just home for a little while with my daughter before picking boys up in a bit. I was going to do another dd today as realised I want Fri to be an up day as me and hubby are off to the cinema to see 2012. BUT, I met a friend and went to a coffee shop and they bought me a hot choccy and shortbread and would've been rude to say no. So having a MD today I think, tho going to keep it as low as poss.

Morning Stirky

How are you today ?

I am still very tired, so I think it will be a simple food day today, no alcohol and a very early night... OH and DS1 are going to do Puppy training tonight so I might even get to start my knitting that I have been threatening to do for 2 weeks..

Have a great day and catch you later

T
x

Morning Tracy, enjoy your bit of peace this evening, hope you get that knitting going, it must be really relaxing knitting. But even after an A+ in my textiles GCSE I can't knit hahahaha!

Great day well done. Was the popcorn the whole packet?

Yes the little packets of Snack a Jacks lightly salted popcorn only 48cals! Yay!!! Nice too!!! Not that I've gone off French Fries of course ;)

Great DD! Sounds like the JUDDD and hubby are back on track! Hows the neck and shoulder?

Yes hopefully juddd and hubby are back on track :p neck and shoulder feeling a lot better today, bit still a bit sore. Think it was all the hoovering on Sunday after the strip light bulb feel over and shattered all over the kitchen floor! Had to hoover every inch of the kitchen on my hands and knees at least three times and it's not small :mad:

mawning stirky!

glad to hear you back on track! how was the massage? I can hnestly say in the 6 years me an my oh have been together he has never given me a massage! not even when i was pregnant! hehehe...oooh could feel a rant coming on there!

are we up today?

have a fab day!

love katie
xxx

Hahaha, me and hubby have been together about the same length of time, and think that was only the second massage I've ever had from him lol! Yes was rather nice, he can definitely do that more often!! Or if he doesn't pay for my to go to my beautician instead of me having a sneaky trip there hahahaha!

Anyway will report back later on my day!

Sorry to have not been around much - have now done some catching up
so pleased you are listening to your body - and doing what it needs
when you are full well you will continue to do so well - just like you have done in the past
look after yourself
H xxx

Hey there!

Yall will enjoy 2012! We did! :)

Or if he doesn't pay for my to go to my beautician instead of me having a sneaky trip there hahahaha!

[/QUOTE]

oooooh i like the idea of that!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Glad things are getting back to normal and your neck is a bit better - yes those lights shatter into a million pieces - I have the same problem in a spare room. Defintely going to try that popcorn, thanks.

Stirky, How are you doing?
183.gif

hey lovely! i am missing my daily does of stirky!

hope u r well!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello people! Yes I went awol again, been a VERY hectic few days here! Glad you all popped by, thanks!

Hubby and I been arguing again :cry: but made it up again now :D

Yes went to the cinema on Friday, saw 2012 and I enjoyed it although was very ott, but then was always going to be! I said before I went there would be a dog lol, always is in those films hahaha!

Saturday was an eventful day, went to a grotto opening at a local store, got soaked!!! Then I went up to the stables in afternoon, was torrential rain on way up there going along dual carriageway. Then right in front of me a girl had an accident as her car aquaplaned, so stopped to see if she was ok and waited with her until the police, firemen and her boyfriend arrived. Luckily she wasn't hurt but was pretty shaken up. So got even wetter standing out in the rain on the side of the road. Then went off to a friends house in the eve for a couple of hours and watched x factor there lol!

Yesterday usual Sunday housework and shopping etc. Just haven't had time to get on here much this past few days, been spending time with hubby instead, awww!

So anyway here's a quick update on my past week. haven't WI this week again, think I might leave it a while actually!

Mon 16th Nov - DD
Tues 17th Nov - MD
Weds 18th Nov - DD
Thurs 19th Nov - UD
Fri 20th Nov - UD (cinema, popcorn and pizza :) )
Sat 21st Nov - DD
Sun 22nd Nov - MD

So today is a DD, will report back later folks :)

hey hunny!

glad u have been spending time with hubbzy! cant be havin you sat on here all day talkin to us when u need to be talkin with him! :)

well done on stopping girl! (know ive already told ya ) but others wouldnt have stopped! The lady was very lucky u were passing!

It must be v hard to loose weight after you've already lost so much so i think that not weighin for a while is a fab idea! You sound like you have got a lot on your plate with the kids and hunny and life is for livin!

hope u r having a fab day!

love katie
xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Katie, you always talk sense lol! Hope you're having a fab day, will have to have a catch up on your diary laters xxx

Glad to see you back but time with family must come first. Shame that staying out in the rain doesn't shrink us! We'd all be stick thin in the UK! Lovely you stopped for that lady. I aquaplaned on a test track once. It was intentional as the instructor flipped the switch to make it happen and was all under his control but it still scared the living daylights out of me! She will always remember your kindness I am sure.

Mon 23rd Nov - DD

MON: DD (535) slightly over but ok

Exercise: Stability ball workout (inc 100 crunches) at home

Water: 3 1/2 litres

Br: Cup of tea 5
Morning: 2 x Cup of tea 10
2pm: Onion rings 95
2 x biscuits 100
Din: Stir fry beansprouts 144
Sn: French fries 82
Diet coke 1
Milky way 98