Stirky's JUDDD journey!

Stirkey,
Hope your day goes well.
25.gif

Stirky... .It seems I always go over some on my DDs. LOL :) Oh well! :)

Today is a MD for me...... Then tomorrow is a UD! :D

I hope everything is going good for ya! :)

hey hun1

hope u had a fab day1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ya. Ive only been gone a couple of days and you have had so much happened. You've done really well over the last few days and I see the FF have made a come back lol.

Sorry to be dense or it might be a long history trail of posts before I joined you... what is FF and DC? I can think of many things it could be - none of them appropriate (or clean!)

Sorry to be dense or it might be a long history trail of posts before I joined you... what is FF and DC? I can think of many things it could be - none of them appropriate (or clean!)
lol Hoe.:D Its french fries and diet coke

Ohhhhhh! Duh! :doh:
Thanks, now these FFs, are they a proprietary brand that you pop in the oven or something? I keep hearing about them and feel like I'm missing out on something! :eat:

Hahaha, I've certainly started something with French Fries haven't I?! Lol! I know I can get through a dd if I have a bag of FF's and a diet coke waiting at the end of it lol!

Yesterday was an ud, was really good, didn't go too mad. Went to a garden centre in the morning with a friend (to look at christmas decs for him)and he bought me a bacon bap, it was very nice although was only 11am lol. So didn't need to have lunch and we had tacos for dinner with salad.

DD today and going well so far :D

Yummylicious! Throw in a vanilla slice and that sounds like a perfect UD to me! Can I come next time if your friend needs a hand with his Xmas shopping after the decs???!:D

Hahaha, no I resisted temptation on the cake! He's on a diet too and goes to the gym a lot, so we're very well behaved when we go out somewhere usually lol! Last week we had half a shortbread each lol! Sure you can come shopping with us, sure he won't mind buying you a coffee and a third of a shortbread lol! Still haven't got the decs so will be off again for them next week, he couldn't decide what he wanted, bloomin men huh??!!! I'm trying to get him to go for a black tree as think that'll look so cool in his flat!

Last week we had half a shortbread each lol! Sure you can come shopping with us, sure he won't mind buying you a coffee and a third of a shortbread lol!
Was it worth it lol. How did you stop at half? I would have pinched his half too when he wasnt looking:rolleyes: I agree with Hoe about the vanilla slice too:drool: actually any cakes, why does the nice tasting stuff do the most amount of damage:cry:

Yes for sure black tree - tell him we said so. He sounds as high maintenance as us women!

morning hun! well done being so reserved on the cakes hehe yummmmm vanilla sliceeeee!

Thurs 26th Nov - UD :)

Was it worth it lol. How did you stop at half? I would have pinched his half too when he wasnt looking:rolleyes: I agree with Hoe about the vanilla slice too:drool: actually any cakes, why does the nice tasting stuff do the most amount of damage:cry:

He ate his so quickly I didn't get chance to pinch it!! Greedy sod!

Yes for sure black tree - tell him we said so. He sounds as high maintenance as us women!

Yes off to get it Monday or Tuesday, will tell him it has to be black! He put about it on his FB page too, lots of people in agreement on that so he's outnumbered lol! Yes he is high maintenance lol, you'd think he was gay lol lol!! Ooh that's not nice of me is it ;)

morning hun! well done being so reserved on the cakes hehe yummmmm vanilla sliceeeee!

It's got to be a really nice cake to tempt me, you know one ooozing chocolate or something!!!!

Right girlies! Don't think I reported back yesterday??? :confused: Anyway DD was successful :D

I went christmas shopping today, wasn't feeling too happy this morning but it certainly cheered me up. Amazing what a bit of retail therapy does ;) I had a spicy chicken pasty for lunch, and was looking at chocolate but didn't buy any, wasn't tempted!! And that was in Hotel Chocolat!!! I mean what's wrong with me, I must be ill!!! But had a nice day on my own, with lots of bags, now have everything done apart from the bigger bits for the kids which me and hubby like to get together. Woo-hoo!!! I even bought a pair of skinny size 12 jeans for me in New Look, yay yay yay!!! What's Christmas shopping without a treat for yourself???

Catch you all later, I'm off to cook stir fry for me and hubby!

was looking at chocolate but didn't buy any, wasn't tempted!! And that was in Hotel Chocolat!!!
OMG how did you resist? Thats a place I would go in a size 12 and come out a size 20! I looooooove chocolate, I would marry it if I could lol.

Good job yesterday sounds like a perfect 'me' day and sometimes you need just that.

Woo-hoo!!! I even bought a pair of skinny size 12 jeans for me in New Look, yay yay yay!!! What's Christmas shopping without a treat for yourself???
Yay well done, skinny jeans too, all the effort was def worth it and you deserve a treat x :D

Yes so important retail therapy - costs more than chocoalte on it's own but worth it! How fantastic skinny jeans... I can only dream of those! And New Look is not a generous 12 either! Well done.

P.S. I assumed he MUST be gay! Sorry!

Back