Stomach ache???

Kippaxmum

Back on the wagon
Hi all,

I dont post often but was just after some advice. I have in the past suffered with Acid Reflux. I started (albeit half heartedly) back on CD about the beginning of August. The first weekend on CD (ss) I was away for the weekend & polished off a bottle of wine (not normal for me honest) and was back on SS for a week. The week after that, I have been away for a couple of days. I didnt eat much, definitley no bad stuff, and hit the gym hard and actually lost weight.

However, since about Saturday this weekend just gone, I have had awful stomach ache, like the acid reflux but it doesnt just come & go, its there permanently. I fell bloated, sick, tired and generally crap with it.

I just wanted your opinions before I go to the docs with it as to whether I should continue with SS & torture myself or stop CD for a couple of weeks till its better? Maybe even move onto 810 or something?

Any ideas greatfully received
redface.gif

Im kind of hoping it was the stress of being a SAHM for a week instead of working in the office! (combined with spending 2 days with mum, a weekend with my aunt, my dh under threat of redundancy then the stress of returning to work dreading what would be on my desk!)
wink.gif

I think I'm just hoping it is the reflux as I know that will be better with pills & no coffee(I only drink decaf), kind of fingers crossed its not anything more sinister

xxx

hi i 2 suffer from reflux and i have had it while on this diet. with all your ups and downs and feeling unwell if i was u i would be tempted to maybe do the 810 or even the 1000 cal.just for a week till your tum is back to normal, but if u are still in pain i think it would be wise 2 visit the doc 4 a quick check up..he could give u something to settle ya tum and would put ya mind at rest . i take lansoprazole for my reflux does the trick!hope u feel betta soon and are back on track.:)

Hope you feel better soon hun.xx

I would get advice from your cdc or your gp, feeling bloated sick and tired all the time is not good

Back