Stomach making odd noices

SCrittenden

Hey, I've just had my first shake today, and my stomach made some really loud gurgling noices.. is this normal? i don't feel unwell or anything.. just wondered if anyone else had this?

am on day 9 now, i fink bout day 3 my tum was making that much noise i couldnt hear the tv lol. I read on here somewhere someone said imagine its all the fat gettin munched away lol so everytime i hear my tum i smile lol lol, i look silly lol but helps me stay on track lol, remember n drink drink drink
Sharon xx

lol, good way to think about it. I love this forum, its great to be able to ask questions and get answers from real people who know from experience.

yes lots of times I get that

all the time! Doh!

Can be particularly embarising in meetings etc!!! :eek:

I think its because the tummy is so empty and your hearing just about everyting , but it is scarey also

glad its normal.. started to get a bit worried there.. lol. The shakes are actually quite nice, i've tried weight watchers ones before, and they always have a really horrible after taste, which these don't have. I'm also impressed with the flavour range.

Hi did you get loads of different flavours to try? I have and am starting on Sunday. My CDC also gave me a couple of free samples of the tetra bricks and a few ketastix so at the moment am well inpressed.

I think i got one of every thing they had, except for a couple of the soups as i don't like some of the flavours. And i got a couple of the ready mixed ones, just incase. I have only tasted the choc mint shake, but was very impressed with it.

soon you can try the strawberry silk ready made one think out in oct no date yet , i freeze mine for say 4 6 hours just right not to frozen

Talking about the shakes, you have got to try the chocolate orange flavour, uh mmm, so soooo good!!;)

My fav:D

Now you see, I hate chocolate orange shakes :) The only flavour I've had that made me want to spew...

Still, all the more for those of you that do like them, LOL.

I'm back on day one today and my tummy's making terrible noises too.

Oh... I see...
*orders a choc orange shake for Lily*

'Drink, DRINK I tell you!!'

Lol;)
good luck on the restart!:D

Oh... I see...
*orders a choc orange shake for Lily*

'Drink, DRINK I tell you!!'

Lol;)
good luck on the restart!:D

Bleurrch (shudder). I don't know what it is about them, cos I love chocolate oranges. I was really disappointed not to like them. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the good luck wishes though. Those are much appreciated :)

I'm another one that does not like the choc orange , it reminds me of something you'd get at a chemist to make you feel better the taste of it

Yep, with you two there! Chocolate orange was how I'd imagine it would feel to drink orange flavoured cooking oil, seemed really slimey!

Probably a good mousse choice, if you like the flavour. From another who doesn't like choc-orange, I've been told if yuo add mix-a-mousse its like eating a scented candle!!!

Oriental Chilli soup was my fave in week one and two, now makes me heave to even smell it. Tried making "crisps" with a packet on Sunday and the house stank of the stuff for hours afterwards!

Who knows, next week my faves will be choc-orange and oriental chilli!

Weird innit?

Judders74

me 3 hun, i cant stand the choc orange either.

I had my first choc orange yesterday.. there was something about it that i really didn't like... also, sorry to share lol, but it went straight through me! ... i think i'll stay away from that in future.

i just dont understand??:sigh:

i dont have odd tastes with my food, but i love this flavour so much..

hmm, guess that makes me a bit weird....:D

...cool!!:crazy:

Back