stomach pains

bridiegeorge

it is 4.40 am and i am unable to sleep as i have bad stomach pains. i have been on a healthy eating regime for eight weeks and have lost 2 stone, all very good, well today or should i say yesterday i cheated badly, breakfast was ok then lunch i just pigged out... and didnt stop,:mad: in all i had about 4500 calories where i have been only having 1200 to 1500 daily (and i reallly was finding it easy) then came the pains it feels just like the gallbladder attacks that i used to have, but my gb was removed nearly two years ago. i am sort of wondering weird as it may be that i can no longer overeat (obesity cured...??) i can tell you that tomorrow (today) i shall be sticking to my limits. has anyone heard of this before? pain is starting to get slightly better now, so will try to sleep. and tomorrow i will have to replace selection for my son that i ate today.....

Hi, I hope it is easing off now. I would imagine it is just your stomach rebelling against all that food. Funny how they call it comfort eating, but we don't feel comfortable after it. I am sure all will be ok, but perhaps NHS Direct will help if you are still suffering in a while.

Thanks, i rang my doctors as the pain is still there and now going right round into my back, hopefully it wont last much longer, at least it will frighten me into selecting my food carefully over the christmas period!!

Back